Why Him? - Chapter 15

I stood in front of my house waiting for hopie...hopie car came, he stop..I went in...

" hey..." I said and lean forward to kiss him..he kiss back but whatever I'm really excited...

" so where are we going? " I ask as we broke apart...he shook his head...

" you'll see " he said and he start driving...where are we f*cking going? Haha I'm excited...we came to an halt...I look around...we're at a couple ice cream shop...we got off....I walk into the shop...a female waiter came and help us..we sat at an empty couple table..instead if sitting face to face with me JHope pull his chair and sat right next to me and snake his arm around my shoulder...

" why won't you sit there.." I ask...

" can't you see?! Those boys are staring at you from head to toe! I want them to know that you're mine! " he whisper I smile...it's damn funny because girls in this shop stares at him too even the waiter...

" yeah you too " I said and smile...he lean in and tried to kiss my cheek when the waiter interrupt us..

" um...what do you want sir? " she ask not looking at me...JHope turn to me.....

" what do you want? " he ask...I smile

" give us couple ice cream " I order she glare at me....

" alright it will be delivered in 10 minutes " she said and smile at JHope...that stupid whore! How dare she want to flirt with my boyfriend...

" are you angry? " JHope ask...I nod..

" you know what she's trying to do right? " I ask..he nod...

" but I don't care because you're the only one I'm interest in " he said smiling...I blush...I lean in and laid my head on his shoulder...

" I know..." I whisper...love this f*cking boyfriend so much he's so sweet like a tomato....wait tomato aren't sweet??? I mean like sugar.....

" here it is! " said the waiter..She bent down so low placing the ice cream on the table that most of her cleavage shows. JHope cheek flush red and he turn to me.....oh I'm so gonna punch that f*cking stupid whore! But I didn't...she's lucky she's in a public place...so I decide to use my awesome speech...

" thank you Ms.. Now you can go " I said sarcastically......she grimace and glare at me before walking away...

" what's wrong with girls these day? " JHope ask....

" dunno but I'm not one of those kind " I shrug...I know I'm a badass type but I don't throw myself at boys like what that stupid whore did!

" at least you're not like them " he smile and feed me a spoonful of ice cream..I feed him back...

" need to go to the bathroom " I said...he nod...I stood up and went into the bathroom...I took care of my business...I wash my hand and walk out of the bathroom...I stop when I saw three girl sitting at our table talking...no those whore are flirting with my boyfriend...JHope look scared and startled...I sighed...I need to f*cking teach those whore some lesson I walk toward our table....

" oh...can I have your number? " said one of the girl...

" yah you're so handsome " said the other..

" ohh I like you " said the other whore...JHope just keep nodding but not looking very happy indeed...his eye land on me, he grin...he stood up.....

" this is my girlfriend! " he introduce me to the f*cking stupid whore..I smile evilly at them...

" hi! So what are you guys doing here huh? I'm sure we never know each other before so my you please leave? " I ask smirking while crossing my arm...the three whore glared at me....they hastily stood up and walk back to their seat...JHope grab my arm and pull me back to our seat...

" phew....you save me! I thought I'll die soon...I can't get rid of those girl..." He said...I smile....

" those whore..." I said he laugh...I tried to eat the ice cream but JHope stop me..I raise my eyebrow confuse...

" those girl ate it already...they made me feed them....it was hard....I nearly explode" he said....I chuckled and drop the spoon...how dare those whore do this to ma boyfriend.....

" okay then " I said and stood up...

" where are you going? " he ask..

" to pay for the ice cream of course " I roll my eye...

" no no no I'll pay for it! " he said...

" no I'll pay for it...I'm not the type of girl-"

" no! You're my girlfriend so I'll pay for you alright?!..." He said. I sighed and I sat back down..JHope went up to the cashier... Two boys came and greet..

" hey...you're beautiful " they start flirting....I ignore them...one of them reach out and touch my hand...I glare at him...

" I have a boyfriend so f*ck off " I snap...

" aw...your boyfriend? he's not that good looking like us you know? " they say again...

" now let's go with us! " the other boy said and grab my arm and pull me up...I punch the first boy right in the stupid f*cking face...

" let go you stupid f*cking ass! " I yell....jHope came running our way and push the two boy away...

" don't you dare touch her! I give you one more chance to f*ck off before I murder you! " he threaten them...I glare at the two stupid boy...they quickly walk out off the store...people we're staring at us...

" come on let's go " JHope said and pull me with him...

" f*ck those two stupid boy " JHope complain...I chuckled...

" f*ck those three stupid girl " I said smiling...JHope smile too...

" now let's go watch some movies! " he said....

------------ after the movie -------------

" I'll take you to our dorm since no one's home yet " he said..I chuckled....I love my stupid boyfriend!

" alright " I said..we reach hopie dorm we got off...JHope grab my hand and pull me into their practice room..I sat on the floor and cross my leg...

" NOW IT TIME TO SHOW MT TALENT! " he said...he played the music...he start dancing...my eye grew wider every minutes and every move he made...every move amaze me....my mouth drop open as his body moves with the music....I never knew he has this much talent in him....the music stop...he bow breathlessly...speechless I clap for him...

" how is it? " he ask....so F*cking amazing...

" amazing! I'm your fan! Saranghaeyo oppa! " I said and hug him...he lean in and kiss me...we broke apart....

" this is fun! I guess you should go home...I bet you're tired " he said...I pout

" aww I don't want to go yet! But since I'm to tired then see you at school tomorrow alright?" I said he nod and he drove me home......

--------------------------

Done! How is it? Haha 😂😂 Vote and Comment alright? 😍😍😍 the next chapter will be the part where Sae-in start calling kookie with his new nickname! 😊😊😊 thanks for reading, Voting and Commenting! I'll update soon!