Why Him - Chapter 53

Sorry! Ugh I hate this( not updating)! But sorry! Anyway how's this chapter? Please VOTE AND COMMENT! Haha I'll try to update as soon as possible! Love yah!

" I'm sure you've heard what I said" Jungkook smile...the boys just stared blankly at us...

" are you serious? " Jin ask...I smile at them while Jungkook nod...

" jinja?! " Suga ask...we nod...v looked at JHope and JHope looked back at V

" prove it " JHope said coldly...Jungkook shrug lean in and kiss my cheek..

" see? " Jungkook smile....the boys smile..,

" last long " JHope said coldly and walk upstair...

" when did you-"

" today after our club " I cut Rapmonster of...

" well it seems like someone's jealous " Jimin said look up stairs...

" who? JHope? " v ask...Jimin nod...

" there's no reason why he should be since he's with Mina." Jin shrug...hmmm that explains it...but why's he jealous though?...never mind....

" come on let's eat dinner and Sae-in go up stairs and call JHope " Jin said...the boys silently got up and went to the kitchen...oh no..I slowly walk up stairs...I knock on their dorms room but there's no answer so I went in...JHope wasn't there...so I went to the practice room...I open the door and peak in...JHope sat against the dancing room mirror staring at the window beside him...he must have seen me through the mirror because he turn around...

" um...Jin s-said it's dinner time so you should go down " I said awkwardly while looking down tapping my feet softly on the floor..JHope stood up and walk toward me...I turn around and walked out when JHope pull me back into the practice room...

" what the-" I was cut when he hugged me...I didn't know what to do...my heart started pouncing against my chest with pain...I feel like crying...but this is not good since I'm with kookie and he's with Mina...

" JHope...I think it's not right " I said pushing him away...he stared at me..

" WAE?! Why isn't it right for me to hug you?! " he snap...his eye shining with tears...

" because I'm with kookie now and you're with Mina...there's no going back " I said softly...the pain against my chest were bad enough for me to cry right now..I turn around..he pulled me back...

" but you handed me to Mina! Do you know how much it hurts?! " he snap...that's it I can't hold it in anymore..

" DO YOU THINK I REALLY LIKE IT?! HANDING A MAN I LOVE TO SOMEONE ELSE?! YOU CHEATED AND BY THAT TIME I ALREADY KNOW THERES NO SPACE FOR ME ANYMORE IN YOUR HEART! " I snap as tears started to build In my eyes..

" I said I'm sorry! And now you're with kookie? How could you?! " JHope yelled..

" how could I what?! You know who's fault it is! " I snap...

" BUT I WANT YOU BACK! " JHope yell as he pin me to the wall and as the door burst open and the boys came in looking worried...we glared at each other...

" it's to late I'm sorry "I close my eye as tears roll down my cheek...Jungkook held my hand and wiped away my tears....

" what the hell? We could hear you yelling at each other from the kitchen " Suga stared at us...

" JHope! You're with Mina! Cut it of! " Jin snap...

" she's kookies now you can't have her back " Rapmonster pat JHope back...Jungkook wrap his arm around my shoulder and gave it a squish..I smile at him...

" fine! " JHope snap and stomp out of the room...we could hear his footstep storming downstairs...

" oh jhope " Jimin shake his head...

" come on let's go eat " V beckoned us out of the room...why does he have to act like this? Why did he do that? I thought he like Mina..

" you alright? " Jungkook ask...I nod...

" O'course " I smile..

" we heard every single word you guys said from the kitchen " Jungkook said...something on Jungkook face isn't right...

" what's wrong with you? You don't look right " I stop...he pull me into the guess bedroom and close the door...

" you still like JHope don't you? " he ask...I raise my eyebrow...

" no...I don't know...but since we're together of course I like you more " I said...

" no I mean do you still have feeling for JHope?" He ask..I shrug...

" dunno maybe a little...but I think it's time to forget him and start a new life with you now " I said as I sat down on the bed facing Jungkook...

" yea...you need to forget those memories with JHope...cause I don't want to see you in pain...and I only want you to see me as the one forever..." He said...I smile...

" yeah I'll try....for you " I said...i am falling for this guy..hard....I really like him as time passes...he open both his arm..I smile, stood up and walk toward him..until his arm wrap tightly around me..I smile as I lean against his chest...

" yah! What are you two doing?? Come and eat dinner! " Jin snap...we laugh and walk out..

" alright we're out " I said..we went into the kitchen holding hands..

" where's Hobi? " kookie ask...they shook their head...

" dunno he went out " V said...

" come on let's just eat, Hobi will be fine " Jimin said...

" I haven't been with Yeeun for a while now " I sighed...true...I think I'll go visit her this weekend..

" oh..yeah me too " Jimin said...

" why? You're suppose to be with her most of the time " Rapmonster said..

" not now...since we kinda split up " Jimin said...my eye widen..

" WHAT?! YOU GUYS BROKE UP WITHOUT TELLING US?! " I bellowed...

"No no no not like that...we didn't break up..you know we just gave each other a little bit time since Yeeun said she couldn't focus on her work...we did not break up if we did do you think I'll be this happy? And not telling you guys?" Jimin explain...I exhale...

" well we didn't think about that...we thought you broke up with her " Jin laugh...

" yeah right " Jimin smile...We heard the front door shut and after two second JHope walk into the kitchen, he sat to my other side...I turn and look at Jungkook who sat on my other side...he smile and ruffle my hair...JHope rubbed his face hard, looking red...everyone silently eat their dinner...JHope gave out a big sighs drop his spoon and stood up scraping the chair with the floor. He grab my hand and pull me with him..Jungkook stood up and so does the boys...

" JHope..." I pull back...he stop and look at me...

" come on " he start pulling me again..

" JHope " Jungkook called...but JHope keeps on dragging me out of their dorm into the darkness outside...the boys followed us out...Jungkook looks like he'll die soon...Jin and Jimin stop the boys at their door step...

" let's see what JHope wants..they'll be alright let's just watch them first.." Jimin said..Jungkook startled..

" hyung but-"

" no" Jimin shush Jungkook...Jungkook bit his lower lips and stared at me...I smile...

" it's alright " I mouth him...he smile back and nod...I turn and keep focus on JHope now...

" JHope...what do you want? We already-"

" I don't care! " he cried..and pull me into a hug...