Why Him? - Chapter 19

I look at him again...he look up our eye met...he quickly look back down...

" um...be right back..." Said the dumbass and he walk out....

" he cook it? " I ask...turning to Jin....

" yeah he didn't sleep last night...he spend the whole night making Deonjang-jjigae for you.." Said Jin...omo...I didn't know that the assf*ck know how to cook....

" oh...he could cook? " I continue asking...

" yeah...but I guess he don't know how to cook Deonjang-jjigae because I saw him reading the cooking book last night.." Said Jin..huh? Why does that assf*ck have to be so kind all of the sudden? Or is it a prank? Me must have poison it...

" why aren't you guys going to school " they all shook their head...

" no...you got injured because of us... also we don't want to go school" JHope chuckled...I smile..the stupid came back in and sat down but didn't look up...

" where's Yeeun? " I ask....

" she's at school she said she'll come visit after school " said V...I smile...I nod and lay back down...after about 6:00 Yeeun came booming in my room...

" Sae-innie! How are you? " she said and hug me.,.,

" yah pabo I'm fine! " I said...

" tell me what happen! " she chirped...I roll my eye and I told her the whole story...

" Bts? Oh...is it Base Transceiver Station?! Wait no that doesn't make sense-"

" yah pabo are you stupid it's not the station thingy...it's Bangtan Boy Scout! " I said...she raise her eyebrow

" I'm sure we never learn about that before-"

" yah! Of course we didn't! It's a group name! And it them! " I point at the boys...he laugh at Yeeun...

" oh...I thought it's Based Transceiver Station...." She said...

" nerd....." I said...she laugh...

" I better go now mom need me..." She said...we bit her goodbye...the boys went shopping for food except for JHope who said he'll never leave me and the dumbass who sat quietly by the corner...

" I'll be back " said JHope and he went out....now there's only me and the dummy left in the room...

" yah! " I said he look up...

" what?! " he ask annoyed...

" why the f*cking hell did you lie to me?! " I ask...he smirk...

" well I poison it...I want you to eat it! So if I don't say Jin brought it for you you wouldn't eat it! " he smirk evilly...I glare at him...

" well I'm not eating it! I'm not eating anything you've cook dumbass! " I said....

" whatever you'll regret it ugly! " he said...f*ck that bix

" huh? What did you say? Of course I'm not gonna f*cking regret it! " I snap...he smirk but his face shows something....something...like....disappointment...whatever I don't care about that stupid.. JHope came back in...

" Sae-in are you hungry? " he ask...I shook my head...

" no.." I said. He sat down next to me and took hold of my hand...

" mianhae for what happen " he said..I smile...

" there's not for you to worry about..." I said...he reach out and tuck a my hair in...

" saranghaeyo " he said...the dumbass stood up scraping his chair loudly...

" THATS IT! I QUIT! I'M GOING! " he said face red like a tomato...what da f*ck is wrong with him? That stupid went out slamming the door shut...

" you better eat something " said JHope..he got up and took out the dumbass Deonjang-jjigae...I quickly shook my head.

" I'm not eating that" I said..JHope smile and sat down..

" Sae-in you should eat it! kookie spend the whole night making it for you! He don't usually cook for any of us! " said JHope...

" no...he poison it..." I refuse while I shook my head...JHope laugh

" no he did not! He wouldn't do that..." Said JHope....

" yes he did! " I said...JHope sighed and pour a spoonful of it into his mouth...I watch him anxiously...what If that stupid ass really poison it? What will happen to my hopie? F*ck it I don't want to loose him! After 30 second later JHope smile..

" see? Kookie did not poison it! Now open up I'll feed you " he said...I smile and slowly open my mouth JHope feed me a spoonful..hmm....I admit it..it's delicious...never new that dumbass would cook for me..that stupid...after eating JHope sat by my bed...

" so Sae-in do you really like me? Am I good enough for you?" He ask looking down...I smile at him and sat up...tears start to build up behind my eye but I refuse to let it out...

" hopie...you know I like you...no I mean love....alright....you're perfect to me..." I said and rub JHope hand...he still had his eye on the ground...

" I think I'm not good enough for you...I mean look at the hyung...I'm not good enough comparing to them....I'm not that good loo-" tears start to roll out of his eye...

" yah shut up! And no I refuse...you're very handsome honestly! No...you're perfect..." I said trying hold back tears...JHope quickly wipe away his tears...but didn't say anything...

" oh...maybe you don't like me anymore....maybe-" I was cut by JHope..

" no no no! I don't mean it that way! It's just that I thought you never really like me..." He said...I hug him...

" hopie...of course I like you not like love.. " I said while tears roll down my cheek...but something deep inside me...something that I can't understand...I could feel guilt...he hug me back...

" thank you " he choke...

" for loving me " he continue as he me squish me into a tight hug...

" now let's calm down...this is getting emotional and cheesy " I laugh and wipe my tears...he laugh too..

" so that prove you really like me.." He smile...I nod and kiss him...

" so could I ask you something? " he said...I nod..

" if one day I ask you for your hand in marriage...would you marry me? " he ask...my eye widen

" no I mean MAYBE " he explain...I smile...

" I don't know...maybe....I don't want to think of this...we're too young..." I said...he nod....something deep inside me...something....I just don't understand it....

----------------------

Here's another chapter! 😂 how is it? Anyway Vote and Comment! ❤️❤️❤️I'll update soon...oh by the way it's Suga birthday tomorrow! ✌️✌️Thanks for reading!