Why Him? - Chapter 13

He dash back up stair...I look around...

" so...it's 12:46 now anyone wanna eat lunch? " Jin ask...

" Yesh! I'm hungry! " V pause his game and stare hungrily at Jin...

" alright then come on..." Jin wave us over to the kitchen...I grab Yeeun arm and pull her with me...

-----we ate lunch--------

"Hmm...you cook these? " I ask Jin.. He nod...

" just to tell you it really taste good.." I compliment...he nod again...I stuff some more food into my mouth...it's really good...he's like a mother in this dorm...anyway Yeeun phone rang...

" eomma? " Yeeun answer...she nod...

" araso araso Neh Neh alright I'll be there " she said and she hung up...

" gotta go! Mom need me " she said...I raise my eyebrow..,

" Wae?! " I ask...

" dunno...she said it's important...I guess you're on your own now..." Said Yeeun...

" alright then stupid..JHope could you bring her bac-"

" no no it's okay I'll walk home...it's only a few block away " she said. She lied -_- her house are miles away about 5 miles I guess...she'll probably loose her weight walking back...I'm not stupid...

" alright then " I said...she nod..

" bye guys " she said and disappeared...I sighed. I'm on my own for now...f*ck You Yeeun why do you have to do this to me..I stood up..

" what are you doing? " JHope ask..

" guess I'm going back home since-"

" what?! Not so soon! Stay here! I'll drive you back alright?! " he cut me off...

" alright but I'll leave when it's 7:00pm " I said and I sat back down..

" yay! " he grin...the dumbass walk into the kitchen...

" oh you're still here ugly? " he ask..I smirk...

" yeah...assf-..kookie " I said. I don't want to be rude in front of the boys..

" kookie? you usually don't call me that " he said as he lean against the kitchen door..F*ck you assf*ck you're lucky you're hyung's around....

" yah yah what are you talking about " JHope snap at the dumbass...

" nothing " the dumass replied...I ignore the dumbass and got up

" alright I'll do the dish " I said..

" no no no " JHope said he pull me back down again...

" you don't have to do anything Sae-innie " said Jimin. I shook my head...

" acting like a good girl in front my hyung huh? " the dumbass spat..I glare at him for a moment...

" no I'll do it " I said and walk toward the sink...

" yah! Kookie why are you being so rude?" Both JHope and Jin scold the dumbass...

" me being rude? You know me hyung I'm not rude but I just don't trust that ugly " he spat...I keep on cleaning the dish acting like I've heard nothing...but in the inside I'm boiling hot like lava...oh yes I'm gonna f*cking murder that assf*ck...I zone out while cleaning the dish...

" done! " finally said after I place the last dish carefully back to its place...

" here clean this " that assf*ck hand me his dish..I glared...

" aw kookie I'm tired now...you could clean it your self it's only a dish " I smile evilly at him...he scrunch his nose..

" whatever " he said..I walk out and went to the couch. I sat next to JHope..he place his arm around my shoulder and pull me closer so that I'm now lean against his shoulder...while V keeps on staring blankly at the screen, concentrating hard on his games...after a moment the dumbass slump on the couch beside JHope..

" what happen to your knee? " Jimin ask the assf*ck...I glance at his knee...it was bruised...the assf*ck tried to cover his knee...

" it's n-nothing....I fall last night...when I went out for a walk " he said..I could tell that the dummy isn't telling the truth he's lying to his hyungs...whatever I don't care about him....

" you better get it clean " said Jin..the assf*ck nod...

" and be careful next time " said JHope.....

" oh! Right! I forgot to tour you around our dorm! " JHope suddenly shout...which f*cking scared me...

" come on I'll take you into our bed room " he said...I nod and I stood up...he lead me upstair..

" so this is our bedroom " he said and open the door room...firstly I took a peek and then I walk in...there's three bunk bed...and one small bed at a corner...I look around amaze....I've always want to have a bunk bed but mum never agree to let me have one...

" nice room " I compliment..JHope went on telling which bed belong to the boys...I find out that the dumbass sleep on the single bed by the corner....

" now let us move on " he said...he shut the door and he lead me to another room...he open the room...the room was huge and the walls were cover with mirror.. There's a huge speaker at the corner of the room...and many other stuff..I went in..

" a dance room? " I ask.. He nod..

" never knew you could dance " I said stupidly.......he smirk.....

--------------------------
There! Another chapter for you guys ^^ also I've figure out a new name for kookie...the name will be called in chapter 16 or 17...so if yah want to know the new nick name for kookie then continue reading..you'll find out soon..anyway Vote and comment! How is it?! Haha I'll update soon❤️thanks you reading!