Why Him? - Chapter 56

There! Urgh! How is it!? Sorry I should have made it longer T_T but because of the stupid homework I couldn't! Alright I promise to update a longer one next time!

" what?! " he laugh...I glared..

" never mind with you " I mumble...he chuckle and wrap his arm around my head pulling me near him...I smile...I just can't believe what happen...it was like BOOM and there stood the person I've been missing for weeks...

" how were you this pass three weeks alone? " he ask...we sat down..

" well it was a month of loneliness " I huff...

" didn't the boys play with you? " he ask...

" they tried but I wasn't in the mood to play " I said...

" awe you're so lonely without me " he pout...I glared at him...

" well who the hell wouldn't miss her boyfriend?! " I snap...I blushed so hard...

" hehe....you called me your b-boyfriend?" He did thIs kind of cute laugh....I couldn't help it so I reach out and pinch his soft cheek...he push my hand away...

" don't you dare " he glared....I raise my chin high....

" so? What?! are you gonna punch me? " I smirk...

" yes I'll punch you " smirk....

" how? " I ask....

" I'll punch your lips with mine " he smirk...my cheek heat up...asghgafsdgdf!!? Why is he like this!....

" gotcha " he smile and lean against his chair....I cross my hand,...

" haha what are you angry? " he ask...I am not angry but you're too cheesy kookie...

" hey V wanna go get something to eat with me at the canteen? " I ask..haha I know kookie! You'll be jealous....

" Yesh!" V jump up...I stood up and smile at Jungkook who grimace at me...

" see you later kookie " I wave and wink at him...he grab my hand...

" you're not going anywhere with out me " he snap as he stood up...ah! He's being cheesy again!.

" whatever now let's go and GUYS! Do you want to come?" I ask...they nod and stood up...we walk past rows of student..almost every girl glared at me...I sigh..what's wrong with them...after getting something to eat...we went straight home...the boys poured into their dorm...Jungkook went straight upstairs with out a word...I sat on the couch beside Rapmonster....Urgh! I wanna sleep when something soft hit my face...I sat up and took it off my face....I glared at Jungkook...

" go change, there's no way I'm gonna let you wear that with them around " he said...I stood up and brush past him...

" whatever " I mumble...

" awe! Kookie why so mean! " JHope pout...

" it's not like we're a pervert or something! " Jimin laugh...

" our kookie has grown up! " Jin chuckled...

" shut up " kookie snap and sat down...I went into the bathroom and change into Jungkook oversize T-Shirts and short pants...I when straight to the guess room and turn of the lamp ready to sleep went someone turn on the light..I sat up..

" what are you doing? " I ask..Jungkook smile and sat on the edge of the bed facing me...

" still angry? Well sorry " he wrap his arm around my waist...I push him off my bed making him landing butt first on the floor he groaned and rub his back...

" omo! Mianhae! You back still hurts? " I ask...he nod..I got to the floor and poke his back...

" here? " I ask...Jungkook nod...he suddenly took his shirt of revealing his pale back..I started to blush badly...

" yah! What are you doing?! " I snap and turn away facing the wall...I heard him chuckled...

" I want you to check my back if there's any bruise " he said...

" no! Until you put on your shirt! " I shook my head...he laugh..

" what the hell?!then how could you see if there's anything if I put my shirt back on " he snap...

" the let the boys do it! Why me?! I'm a girl! " I snap...then I felt a strong arm wrap around my lower arm...I sit straight up eye open...my heart started to beat so hard..

" yah! Don't back hug me when you're half naked! " I bellow...I could feel Jungkook exhaling and inhaling...his chest against my back.

" I'll let go if only you'll check my back first " he whisper...the chill went through my body as goose bumps took over..

" f-fine..." I mumble as I slowly turn around finding Jungkook lips on mine...I push him away...

" turn around! " I command...he pout and turn, showing his back...there's nothing much but a few scratch...I didn't bother touching his back since I'll just have an heart attack if I did...even he's my boyfriend..

" so? " he ask...

" nothing much just a few scratches that's all " I said...he turn around showing his abs...I blushed so hard and look away...

" put on your shirt! " I snap...but instead he attack me with another kiss...

" JEON JUNGKOOK! " I bellow...just as the door flew open and Jin Jimin came striding in...they stop seeing me looking terrified and Jungkook half naked...Jin grimace...

" Jungkookie! What the hell do you think you're doing?! And Sae-in are you okay? " Jin help me up as Jungkook put his shirt back on...

" I asked her to check my back that's all " Jungkook huff and sat on my bed...

" oh don't lie! We saw how terrified Sae-in was! " Jin snap...Jimin chuckle...

" awe Jin let's ask Sae-in first " Jimin smile...

" come on " Jungkook grab my hand and pull with him...I smile at the boys