Why Him? - Chapter 27

" you heard me? " I ask her....she nod smirking....I wipe my tears away...no no no no.....this shouldn't happen!

" it was quite funny though...assf*ck" she laugh...

" that's what I meant! Um...I didn't mean that...shut up! " I stuttered. She raise her eyebrow

" what?! Aren't we suppose to be enemy?! " she snap...I tilt my head confuse...

"Huh? Tell me what you hear! " I snap...she darted a glare at me...

" Hey...I know you hate me...let's just keep on being enemy... That's all..." She said...I sighed...phew that was close enough...

Sae-in P.O.V

I heard someone speaking but I ignore it...maybe it's just the wind and again I heard it..I paused my music..

" Hey...I know you hate me...let's just keep on being enemy..." I heard...that voice belong to the assf*ck...I smirk

" yeah " I said turning around...finding eyes wide open..like if he doesn't Expect something to happen...

" you heard me? " He ask me.... I nod smirking....

" it was quite funny though...assf*ck" I laugh...

" that's what I meant! Um...I didn't mean that...shut up! " He stuttered. I raise my eyebrow

" what?! Aren't we suppose to be enemy?! " i snap...He tilt his head..

"Huh? Tell me what you hear! " He snap...i dart a glare at him...

" Hey...I know you hate me...let's just keep on being enemy... That's all..." I said...he sighed...

" what?! " I snap....

" nothing ugly! But why did you skip class? " he snap..

" I just don't feel like learning " I said briskly...

" what are you doing here? Hah! You skip class too! " I snarl.

" yeah whatever...now shut up! " he said sharply...

" you're the one who should shut up! " I snap

" whatever..I don't want to scare you anymore ugly" he smirk

" what?! You never scare me assf*ck! " I glared...

" well I saw your horrid face through that window of yours.....wait! What did I say?! " his eye widen....my eye widen too..

" so you were the one who's looking through my window that night! It was you isn't it! STALKER! " I hissed...

" yeah why? I thought I should murder you in your bed first before you murder me in my bed! " he snap....

" HOW DARE YOU! I- ARGHH" I lost my balance and I started to fall backward...no no no I'm 50 feet above ground...if I fall I'm dead....I tried to grab the edge for support but it didn't work...I slip of the roof edge..there's nothing I can do anymore...nothing I'm gonna die soon..when A hand grab my arm..

" hold tight! " said the assf*ck I did.....my foot dangling in the air....slowly the assf*ck pull me up....

" hold on! Try standing on something for support! " the assf*ck grit as he pull me up...but then our hand slip a bit...but he pull me back up again...he grab my waist and pull me from the edge...we stumble backward and we land hard on the ground...and of course I'm on top of him..but I didn't bother to move...that was close...I was an inch from death...panting I hug the assf*ck...his hand slowly wrap around me....

" t-thanks " I smile....he pat my head..we slowly sat up....I have a boyfriend...I have hopie......but thanks to the assf*ck...we look at each other and smile...and start laughing.....

----------------------------------------
There you go! 😂 thanks for reading 👌 please vote and comment! 😘 I'll update soon! 😝😜😍😘