Why Him? - Chapter 59

Haii! OMG! So sorry for the late update but here's a long one! Please VOTE AND COMMENT!!! So there's another exam coming up and lots of homework and task i have to finish..the test will last 5 days from the 8th - 13th next week...I think it's important for you guys to know >< but after this exam I will certainly have two whole week of free time at school and at home...so I promise to update as much as possible after my final test..a promise is a promise...love yah! I'll update again after this exam...see yah later!

" where do you want to go for our date?" I ask..

" anywhere peaceful so we could spend time together" he smile...I bit my lower lips to stop me from going crazy BECAUSE HE'S TOO F*CKING SWEET!

" you guys going on a date? When? " Jimin ask....I nod...

" tomorrow " Jungkook grin...

" trying to skip class again? " Jimin laugh...

" because I'm the Golden Maknae! " Jungkook Huff..

" nope you're not the golden maknae anymore since Sae-in is younger than you" Jimin smirk...

" wait...she counts too? NO! I'm the golden maknae! " he pout..

" aw....why not count me! " I tease...

" fine....you're the golden maknae..." He smile....

" no thanks you could keep it " I pat his shoulder..

" thanks! See! I'm still the golden maknae! " he clap his hand...

After school club...

" come on I'll walk you home " Jungkook pull me up...

" you could just go home..it's alright...Chanyeol could walk me home since he's living with me " I said...

" fine but promise me to ignore him as much as possible..." He pat my head..

" okay " I grin...

" now give me a goodbye kiss..." He laugh...I glared..I lean in and kiss is lip..he response...I pull away...

" see yah tomorrow " I smile...

" see yah " he smile....

" bye! " I said

" bye " he wave...I walk down the hallway and out of the school just in time as Chanyeol beckon me over toward him...I walk toward him..

" where's your boyfriend? " he ask..

" he's with his hyung " I shrug...

" alright let's go and by the way could you help me on Step five? I think I forgot it already " he groan...

" yeah alright " I smile...

" and I'll try asking mom to cancel our marriage plan " I grin..

" Hm...I'll help.." He laugh...

Chanyeol P.O.V

" Hm...I'll help.." I laugh...yep! We really need to cancel this plan!...I mean of course I like Sae-in...I like her since we first met..I was 11 by that time..she was around 9 I guess..we use to live a few block from each other and I use to go visit her everyday or sometimes she comes to visit me...I still like her now but it's just that she never have the same feeling back...she only know me as a friend or a brother that's it...and marriage..I wish I could marry her but she won't be happy anyway so why hurt her feeling?.....breaking her apart from her boyfriend...no I don't want that...I want true love...and that's why I'll have to do something in order to help Sae-in with that boy...