Chapter 35

It only takes one incident in someone's life in order to completely shatter them, but for Ezra life kept throwing more and more cave balls her way. The man she loved, the man she admired all her life, the one she was going to marry arrived at their engagement party with another woman who he claimed was his fiancee. She stood there frozen in disbelief as she watched them pose for various pictures, unable to hear anyone as various people tried to bring her back to reality. She quickly ran towards Zedie and begged him for an explanation with tears in her eyes, "Zedie please, what kind of joke is this, this is our engagement party what are you doing am your fiancee not her, wait this is a prank right that's why all these cameras are here alright, alright you got me now stop this it's not funny anymore," she said as she griped his hands. Before she could say anything further, Zedie took her hands off his and pushed her to the ground, "enough!," He shouted in anger, "did you not hear what I said," he continued, "Zedie stop it!" Winston shouted as he helped Ezra to her feet. "Well, well, well look who it is, what you want to be her night in shinning armer, well it's no secret that you always loved her right," Zedie responded, "what's gotten into you brother, what kind of drama is this, whatever this is please stop it it's not funny," Winston said as he approached his brother, "this engagement is cancelled as you all can see I'm already engaged to Blue, so there's no point in carrying on with this charade of a party," Zedie said as he began to tear down all the decorations till only a huge picture of him and Ezra was left, he slowly took the picture in his hands and slammed it as hard as he could to the floor, "we are done Ezra," he said as he drew closer to her but before he could get any closer Winston stood inbetween them, " I will not let you harm her, get out of here Zedie!" Winston shouted as he began to push his brother out of the venue, "alright then as you wish Wins, she is all yours, take care of her because I won't be able to anymore," Zedie said as he took Blue's hand and left.

After all the guests left and the messes were cleaned up Ezra sat in shock as she tried to figure out what had just happened, without a word she got up and went straight to her room and locked herself up for several days, no one not even Rene was able to get through to her. After several days Ezra finally left her room and without a word got into her car and drove off, a worried Rene quickly got into her car and followed her. "Zedie!, Zedie!," Ezra shouted as she reached the Barclay house, "come out and face me you coward!," She continued to shout, "Ezra what else do you want there is nothing left to say," Zedie said as he walked down the stairs without a look or sense of remorse, "I loved you, I trusted you, you were my life and what did you do, you decided to humiliate me and throw my life out and for what for some blue haired girl," she said as she held Zedie by his collar, "you are nothing but a coward, you can't even look me in the eyes," she continued as she left go of him. Zedie stood still as he looked away from her, this only upset Ezra even more as she began to take out her anger on everything she laid her hands on, "Ezra stop it!" Rene said as she quickly took her sister into her arms, "you will pay for this Zedie Barclay," Rene said before taking her sister out of the house and into her car.

Days turned to weeks and weeks turned months,  the Addingtons and everyone around Ezra where getting more and more worried about her as she refused to leave the house or even her room. The hurt and the pain had become to much for her to handle and it was as if she had completely given up on life. Jane and Rene quickly came up with an idea to help bring up her spirits, they planned a cute slumber party they had karaoke, all of Ezra's favorite snacks and ice cream and for the first time in months Ezra smiled and laughed as the 3 girls sung and ate to their hearts content.

It was almost Ezra's birthday and everyone was eager to celebrate but not Ezra. Everything time they had a party or celebration Ezra always ended up hurt or finding out some secret. But after she saw how happy everyone was she decided to have a small intimate gathering with only family and a few friends. Everything was going well as everyone enjoyed the party even Ezra was having a good time with her family and the workers, but once again this gathering was about to be cut short as another shock awaited Ezra as a middle aged woman almost the same age as Heather decided to crush the party, "my daughter!," She shouted as she rushed into the Addington Manson and quickly took Ezra into her arms, "I have been searching for you everywhere and finally I have found you my dear," she said placing a soft kiss on Ezra's forehead and everyone watched on in confusion. "Who are you?," Rene said as she pulled her sister away from the strange woman, "my name is Esabella with an E and am Ezra's biological mother," she said as she popped a gum, the lady was dressed in the shortest dress and high hills one could tell just by looking at her that she was a hooker. " I need some air," Ezra managed to say before running out to the garden, as she reached there she felt weak and fell to the ground and shouted in frustration, "shouting won't help you sort out your life Ezra," a voice from behind said, the man slowly walked towards Ezra and knelt down beside her, "Zedie, now is not the time for your nonsense I have had enough please leave from here," Ezra said with tears rolling down her face," this is the problem with you Ezra, you are weak that's why all these people keep stepping all over you, that's why you have left your life in the hands of strangers and all you can do now is cry out of frustration, you are so pathetic," he said with a smirk on his face. "What will you gain by saying all these things to me," she said as she looked into his eyes, "it gives me so much joy to see you like this, defeated and down in the dumps the girl who loved and helped everyone look where that has got you," he said as he griped her hand causing her to scream in pain, "get up and stop all this drama, if you keep letting people have power over you and your emotions then you will be crying in defeat all your life, get up and fight for yourself for once in your life, I'm no longer here to fight your battles for you, now it's up to you to fight for the truth," he said before letting go of her before she could say anything in response she felt weak and feinted as her lifeless body laid on the grass, "Ezra!," Winston shouted as he quickly ran towards her with Rene following right behind him, " what have you done to her?" He asked as he noticed Zedie's presence, "she is not well, we should quickly take her to the hospital," Zedie said as he tried to carry Ezra, before he could get close to her Winston shaved him causing him to fall to the ground, " stay away from her, you don't need to show your fake concern, go back to your fiancee from now on I will take care of Ezra, her health, her wellbeing, everything I will take care of her, she is now my responsibility," Winston said as he carried Ezra away. This left Rene confused as she wondered if what Zedie said was true, does Winston really love Ezra.

Thank you readers please don't forget to vote and comment
❤❤❤❤❤❤

When Two Fates OccurOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara