chapter 3

"Sir is everything okay", the doctor came in out of nowhere giving me a fright, "am yee-yes yes everything is alright, " I said trying to act normal,"well you see Mr Barclay, she is very lucky, she did not sustain any injuries despite her age?", he responded, "despite her age,wha-wha what do you mean despite her age", it was only when I got close that I realised,she is an elderly woman, oh my goodness how did I not notice, was I so absent minded thinking of Ezra that I did not notice, I hit an elderly woman, oh my goodness I could have killed her.

Zedie's pov
"Yes dad I believe Winston will handle things , his grown now and no longer a boy, he needs to learn to fix his own mistakes" I answered my father with absolute certainty."Zedie you know how your brother can be at times,are you sure that woman will not press charges",my father said with a worried look on his face, "that I don't not know, but all I know is am tired of cleaning up after Winston, he needs to learn to grow up and fix his mistakes ", I said standing my ground "I will not always be there to help him,besides I have a very important appointment, of which I can not miss", I said walking out of the building.

My brother is not a bad guy,his just the type who messes up a lot. Ever since we were kids I would always cover up for him, but now his grown, he needs to be responsible and take charge of his life once and for all. He will be graduating in two months time,and will have to start assisting me and dad with the company.

The great Barclay construction company,its one of the best construction companies in the country. Run by Robert Barclay. Not everything my father earned was easily handed to him,he had to work very hard and build this company from the ground up, he inspires me to be the best I can be not only for myself but for my Ezra and my family. My Ezra, we grew up together all three of us, I never noticed her growing up, until her 16th birthday, I had just returned from school England , where I got my degree . Anyway I remember that day like it was yesterday, I had not seen her for 5 years ,I almost did not recognize her, she was so beautiful. She was wearing this beautiful emerald coloured dress ,with a long trail,it held are in all the right places, it fit her like a glove . I was mesmerized by her beauty ,I could not keep my eyes off her. I was sure I had to have her at all costs.

Rene's pov It seems my day did not turn out to be bad after all, I got to school just in time before the last bell, I gave Mrs Jones a in your face not today look and did my best walk to class

Rene's pov
It seems my day did not turn out to be bad after all, I got to school just in time before the last bell, I gave Mrs Jones a in your face not today look and did my best walk to class. Half way through the class I started dozing, am not a science or math girl these things are just to hard to understand, if it's not the complicated terms, it's the long equations, how long do I have to suffer like this, if not for my grandma I would have dropped out long ago and I bet by now I would be famous artist. But one thing is keeping me here I need to get good grades if I want to get a scholarship and get into a good college.  I was searching online for a course that can match and great talent, and two caught my eye architecture and something design am not sure . Anyways my plan is to go to college graduate and then find a good job and make good money, then I will be able to afford my dreams of being an artist."Ms Gomez ",the principal called out pulling me away from my thoughts, "you have a call from the hospital, your grandma was in an accident ".

Thank you reader ❤❤❤❤❤ and don't forget to send me your feedback on the chapter.

*dont forget to vote and comment. Share with your friends as well*