chapter 18

Winston's pov
"Would hurry up‚ Ez said we need to be there‚ plus Rene means a lot to Ez‚ try not to be your heartless self when we get there‚" Zed kept nagging me the whole way to Ronaldo's store. So miss pig face is getting a make over‚ honestly I think Ezra is way over her head‚ first the scholarship now a make over‚ what's next a house?‚ anyways no matter what they try to do‚ it will not change a thing‚ she will always be the poor pig faced girl.

When we arrived‚ we waited for what seemed like ages‚ to my surprise it had this feeling of anxiety‚ this is a feeling am unfamiliar with‚ I couldn't wait to see her‚ at some point I felt like burging into the so called renovation room‚ why do I feel like this I don't care whether the out come is good or bad‚ or do I‚ whatever all I know is, I want this whole thing to be over so I can go back to living my life‚ after all am only here because of Ez and nothing else.

"How much longer is this going to take‚" I asked Mrs Addington‚ "am not sure at all‚ am surprised it's taken this long‚ plus your brother and Ezra are not back yet‚" she said getting up before she took off to check out some dresses in the store. I did not notice that Ezra and Zed had left‚ what's wrong with me‚ where are my thoughts at‚ lately it's like I don't notice a thing. A few minutes later Zed came in followed by Ez‚ before anyone could say anything Ronaldo came out of the room and my eyes were locked to the door behind him‚ the feeling of anxiety kicking in once again‚ I kept trying to take a pick at the door but there was no sign of pig face‚ Mrs Addington and him exchanged some words before the door opened and my eyes were fixed on the woman that came out‚ I was speechless and by the looks of it everyone was cause no one altered a word‚ "wow‚" I said breaking the silence and managed to make everyone give me a confused face‚ I looked away out of embarrassment‚ did I just say that.

Rene's pov
I had about five people surrounding me‚ each with their own assignment‚ I have never felt so important in my life‚ I did this only cause Ezra and Mrs Addington were convinced this is the one only way those rich brats will leave me alone‚ but I don't know this might get even more unwanted attention. It had been hours I was not sure what time it was cause I stopped counting at 3 hours‚ I sat while different people took turns doing my hair‚ make up‚ my nails and clothing as per Ronaldo's instructions. I had a lady teach me how to walk in heels and posture stuff‚ these people must be crazy thinking I will learn all this in just a day‚ Ronaldo made me do it over and over until he was certain I got it.

"All done‚ it's time to reveal my miracle work‚ am just excellent‚ how do I do it‚" Ronaldo said as he continued to praise himself‚ "stay here as I introduce you‚ you have to enter in style like the new and improved Rene Gomez that you have become‚" he said before leaving the room‚ leaving me very anxious‚ I couldn't wait to see what I look like‚ after a few minutes Ronaldo opened the door and signed for me to come out‚ It was only when I stood that I realized the length of the dress‚ it was super short‚ Ronaldo realised how uncomfortable I was but assured me I looked great and reminded me to walk confidently and I did lucky I remembered all I learnt‚ I walked out to 4 faces of shock‚ I just stood their like a statue waiting to be praised or laughed at‚ until I heard something I never thought I would ever hear from GFNB‚ "wow‚" everyone‚ myself included turned and looked at him.

"My dear‚ you look so beautiful‚" Mrs Addington said giving me a hug‚ "wow Rene‚ amazing‚ you look gorgeous‚" Ezra said giving me a hug‚ I turned to Zedie who gave me a thumbs up‚ I didn't bother turn to GFNB I knew what he would say and honestly ...

"My dear‚ you look so beautiful‚" Mrs Addington said giving me a hug‚ "wow Rene‚ amazing‚ you look gorgeous‚" Ezra said giving me a hug‚ I turned to Zedie who gave me a thumbs up‚ I didn't bother turn to GFNB I knew what he would say and honestly I don't want to hear it. I gave Ronaldo a hug and thanked him‚ he then gave me some clothes and showed me how to pair them‚ "hey Rene‚ give us a turn‚" Mrs Addington said causing my face to turn red from embarrassment‚ she came closer and encouraged me and I complied‚ "wait a minute‚" she said making me stop before I could complete my turn‚ I looked behind realising the back was bare‚  I guess I was so nervous I did not realise this‚ "what's that mark on your back‚" she said pointing at my birthmark‚ I have always had it and I never paid it any attention‚ grandma told me It run in the family and that my mom had one just like this. Mrs Addington seemed bothered by it cause as soon as she reached to touch it‚ she began to loose her balance luckily Zedie was there to hold her up just in time‚ "mom are you okay‚" a concerned Ezra asked her mother‚ "ye...ye...yes‚ am just tired please take me home ‚" she said walking towards the exit of the store‚ leaving me confused‚ why did she react like that upon seeing my birthmark I thought to myself.

Thank you readers please don't forget to vote and comment and share ❤❤❤