Chapter 17

Ezra's pov
“Relax dear‚ she's okay now I arrived just in time”‚ mom said over the phone ‚ “how could they do that‚ who does that guy think he is‚ am on my way right now ”‚ I said before hinging up the phone‚ I grabbed my car keys and drove off,

“Are you sure you are okay Rene‚ what happened in there‚ tell me everything”‚ I said walking back and forth trying to contain my anger‚ “calm down Ezra‚ take a seat you are making Rene dizzy with your movements‚ she said she's fine can you calm down‚ plus I already warned Gerald Verderson and his crew”‚ mom said helping Rene get up‚ “Mrs Addington is right Ezra‚ plus I don't want to attract anymore unwanted attention“‚ she said walking towards me. “Ezra I have an idea ‚ they picked on her cause they see her a poor and defenseless girl so why don't we give little miss Rene here a make over“.

Mom and I took Rene to Mr Ronaldo Rodriguez ‚ one of our favorite stylists and also a long time friend of the family ‚ “Is that Ezra and Heather Addington my eyes are seeing“‚ he said as soon as we walked into his store‚ “who else can be in her 50s and still look this good‚“ mom responed giving him a big hug and they giggled like two teenagers who had reconnected after years of being apart‚ “wow Ezra‚ I see you are now even more beautiful than before‚ compliments to your stylist‚“ he said giving me a hug‚ “am Ronald I don't think it works like that‚ I mean you can't compliment yourself ‚“ I responded making him giggle. “So what brings you here‚ you two never come here just to say hai‚“ he said placing his hands on his hips‚ well he was right‚ we only come to his store when we have a fashion emergency and this was one of those times. “This is Rene‚“ I said pulling a very shy Rene‚ who was hiding behind my back‚ as soon as he set his eyes on her‚ Ronaldo put one hand one his mouth‚ and for the first time Ronaldo was speechless‚ “can you do it Ronaldo‚“ mom asked‚ “of course I can‚ or my name isn't Ronaldo Rodriguez‚“ he said taking Rene to what he called his renovation room.

Two hours had gone by and there was no sign of Rene or Ronaldo‚ I kept walking back and forth‚ pacing the room‚ “honey please take a seat‚ you know these things take time‚ relax a little‚ look Winston and Zedie have arrived‚“ she said pointing at the entrance‚ I called the Barclay boys here cause we needed a guy's opinion on Rene's make over ‚“what took you so long‚“ I said walking towards the door ‚before giving each a hug‚ “relax here we are‚ were's pig face‚“ Winston said taking a seat‚ “am glad you two are here‚ Ezra has being pacing around for hours‚ Zedie take her out for a walk or something she needs some air‚ “ she said causing me to make a face‚ “don't worry I will let you know in case the make over is done and you are not yet here go on.“

We had been walking around for what seemed like an eternity‚ I told Zedie what had happened and why we had to give Rene a make over‚ “Gerald has always been like that‚ an not surprised by his actions at all remember last year's eve party‚ he caused a huge seen for nothing all he wanted was to show his authority and get attention as always‚“ he said reminding me of the party‚ “Ez‚ I have something I want to show you‚“ he said stopping me in my tracks‚ I turned to face him‚ “what is it‚“ I asked him‚ he then reached his back pocket and took out a small box and placed it in my hands‚ “open it‚“ he said taking a step back. I opened it and held me mouth with one hand‚ “is this for me?“ I asked upon seeing what was in the box‚ and he nodded.

“I know this isn't the way you imagined me proposing would be but‚ am not sure how to do those romantic stants‚ do you like it‚“ I had tears in my eyes and speechless‚ I couldnt contain the joy I felt‚ “I love it‚ I don't need any stant all I need...

“I know this isn't the way you imagined me proposing would be but‚ am not sure how to do those romantic stants‚ do you like it‚“ I had tears in my eyes and speechless‚ I couldnt contain the joy I felt‚ “I love it‚ I don't need any stant all I need is you Zed‚“ I said giving him a hug‚ “well am glad you like it‚ I wanted to make sure you do before I have our names engraved in the rings‚ I have to take this away and it will be my owner placing it on your hand on our engagement day‚“ he said taking the ring away from my hand‚ “wait engagement day..‚“ he interrupted me and said ‚“we have been here for long‚ we should get back now I bet Rene's make over is right about done by now‚“ he said walking back‚ “ Zed! What engagement day‚ Zed!“ I shouted while trying to catch up to him.

“Zed will you answer my question or will you keep ignoring me... ‚“ I was interrupted by Ronaldo‚ “well that took longer than I thought‚ but you know nothing is impossible for Ronaldo Rodriguez am just to good in fact am the greatest‚“ he said praising himself as alway‚ “come on Ronaldo we have been waiting for hours‚ can we see her‚“ mom said as anxious as all of us including Winston surprisingly‚ I could tell he couldnt wait to see the results of the make over whether it was a success or a complete flop he was practically on the edge of his seat‚ “okay‚ okay‚ without further adieu‚ I present the new and improved Rene Gomez‚“ everyone's eyes were focused on the door Ronaldo was pointing to‚ everyone was in total shock‚ “wow‚” Winston managed to let out breaking the silence.

Sorry I did not manage to post last weekend‚ what are your thoughts on the make over what do you think Gerold and his crew will say or do and what is this engagement day Zedie mentioned please give your thoughts
Thank you readers please don't forget to vote and comment ❤❤❤❤