Chapter 6

"Rene you shouldn't have talked to the young man that way, you were to harsh", she said getting up. The doctor had discharged her, he even offered to take us home. After all that energy I used on shouting at Mr arrogant I did not have it in me to walk, plus grandma was still weak. We thanked the doctor and got into the house. "You know what grandma, maybe I should have just taken his money, I would have bought us something delicious to eat from those fancy stores". We both laughed.

Winston's pov
She hit me, she hit Winston Barclay! If I ever meet that pig faced girl I swear she will get it. I drove home very furious who the hell does she think she is, what does she think of herself, a poor and useless girl, and she dared to touch my beautiful and fair skin. "Hey playboy", my thoughts were interrupted by my so called brother "did you manage to fix the situation " with no response I just walked away but was caught by my father " oh Winston you are back, please tell me you handled the situation and we are not getting a lawsuit", I stood there still angry " oh so all you two care about is not getting a lawsuit, I got slapped for goodness sake and none of you care", o was interrupted by laughs "wait a minute bro, you got slapped oh my goodness, by the old lady?", I looked down I was so embarrassed, "no the old lady's grand daughter ", more laughs these people have no emotions. "No hold on, I need to meet her, I just have to meet the girl who dared to slap the great Winston Barclay", oh my goodness as if it wasn't enough, " me to son this girl is a legend ", they both continued laughing, "you are right dad,  she should put her face and name on a pedestal", I had enough of this, I walked out and went straight to my room. Played some music, took a bath and checked my phone and found a text from Greg.
Greg: hey bro
Wins: hey any plans for today
Greg : let's hit the club and pick up some chicks
Wins : am game I'll meet you there

Greg is my best friend, we are like brothers. He knows all my secrets but am still deciding on whether to tell him about today's incident or not, I don't need anyone laughing at me any more than my father and brother just did. "Going out?", Zedie asked "yeah am going to the club with Greg ",I responded. " Don't you have that meeting of yours today," I asked " oh yes the meeting I almost forgot ", he said jumping out of his sit and running up the stairs to his room. Wow this so called meeting must be a big and important business deal.

I got to the club and of course Greg was not there yet, late as always. I looked around for a waiter and ordered a drink, right now only alcohol can help me, I kept thinking about her words "your a disgrace to this world", am I really that bad of a person. Of course not I snapped myself out if it and took my drink. " Hey bro, why do you look so tense, come on its Friday night loom around there are hot chicks all around us, come on man", Greg come out of nowhere and tapped my shoulder,"me tense, oh please, am Winston Barclay am never tense, let alone over a stupid girl",dammit i let it slip "stupid girl?,what stupid girl?, hey Barclay, are you keeping secrets from me now ", great knowing Greg he won't let it slide until he finds out. "Come on bro how can I,like you said its Friday night, let's have some drinks and you can tell me about your day ", I said tapping his shoulder,"alright, alright Barclay I'll let it slide just for today", he said taking a slip of my drink,"hey go get your own ", I said hitting him. By the end of the night we were completely wasted.

Zedie's pov
"Eric! please help me with my bag", I said giving him my bag, "yes sir". How did I forget, oh no am in big problem.  I hope I can make it in time. "Zed darling where are you rushing to ", mom asked, "the meeting, sorry I can't talk, see you Sunday am off", I said in a hurry "wait were's my kiss?, Zed! ,Zedie! ".

Thank you readers ❤❤❤ and please give me your feedback, you can comment or send me a message what ever makes you comfortable.

*dont forget to like, comment and share *
Xoxo