chapter 2

Zedie's pov
"Oh my goodness my love I'll call you later"
I quickly opened the door and run in front of the car. "Winston you fool, what type of driving is this, is she okay!" I exclaimed, sweat running down my face. "Relax bro she's still alive" Winston responded with no concern at all, "are you crazy or just heartless, she would have died, what are you waiting for, pick her up and take her in the car!" I said pushing my useless brother towards the body. He looked at me with a confused look on his face and eventually carried the woman into the car. "Give me the keys, I'll drive we don't want you hitting another person,one is enough for today".

Winston's pov
Pacing back and forth outside the hospital room, I didn't mean to hit her, it was an accident, if it wasn't for my brother I wouldn't have been distracted. My love this my love that, gosh it makes me sick, I know I should be happy for him, well his my brother, but couldn't he have chosen to love someone else. Why did it have to be Ezra my Ezra! I have secretly loved her since middle school, I mean who wouldn't she's Ezra Addington, the most beautiful girl I know, and also my best friend, unfortunately that's all she sees me as,her best friend. I don't blame her my brother is handsome, hard working, and has achieved quiet a lot despite of his young age, Zedie Barclay who can compete with that, certainly not someone like me I haven't yet even graduated. Only 2 months left then I will prove to Ezra that I am better than my brother in all aspects. "The patient is awake Mr Barclay, do you wish to see her" ,my thoughts were interrupted by the doctor. I hate hospitals just the smell can make anyone sick n admited for sure. "Where's my brother", I said looking around "He left , he said you will handle everything ",said the nurse who stood beside the doctor.  "What! no no wait a minute, I don't even know this girl, let alone care, how can he just leave, I'll get him back for this, for sure". "So sir will you see her", repeated the doctor " if I don't then who will, you don't see anyone here , do you? " I said pushing the doctor aside and entering the room.  Oh great, she's not even attractive at all,her clothes look so cheap, her hair like she has never seen a saloon in her life and don't get me started on that smell, how can one live like this. I'll definitely get back at you Zedie Barclay for this.  If he stayed he would have used his charm to talk it out with her,and she won't even think of pressing charges. Walking slowing near her bed then I stop.  What if she attacks me, seeing her appearance I would not be surprised. "Am excuse me, can you please tell me where I am, who are you, and what am I doing here " she said in a loud voice . Oh no!, am dead now. I looked back to see if the doctor or nurse are near by, but there is no sign of them. Now am dead for sure this woman will definitely do something to me.

Thank you for reading and please don't forget to give your feedback I will highly appreciate it ❤❤❤❤

*don't forget to vote and comment.  Share with your friends as well*