Chapter 11

Ezra's pov
"Hey beautiful", I got a call from Zed, "hey miss me already ", I teased, "always, hey remember the girl I told you about", I giggled remembering the story, " of course I do, our big star, what about her", he told me of how she was a fan, and how he believed she has great skills in fashion, "well, how about I come over and meet her, so that I take a look at her designs, and if they are any good, I can talk to my father about the scholarship ", he agreed and gave me the directions to her home.

I arrived a few minutes after, at first I thought I got the wrong location but my doubts were cleared when I saw Zedie outside the house, "yes, I know, that's why we really need to help out ", he responded knowing exactly what I was about to say, the poor girl, who can survive in such hardships, she must be very strong. Zed signaled for us to go in, he opened the door and he entered the house, before he or I could say anything, just as our eyes locked the girl passed out.

" Is she okay? ", I asked Zedie, "yes she's waking up, "does she usually do this, I mean passing out", I asked her grandma, "no don't worry ,she's just a drama queen ", I giggled at her remarks, "hey grandma your granddaughter is on the ground after passing out and all, and you call her a drama queen, how thoughtful of you, nice to know how much you care about me ", the girl replied, "oh please Rene, stop your drama, look who's here, that girl from those magazines you are obsessed with ", her grandma said before leaving the room, "grandma, am not obsessed! ", the girl shouted.

"Hai am Ezra", I said giving her my hand for support, which she took and got up from the ground, "no need to introduce yourself, I know you, well who doesn't ", she responded with a wide smile, "well, I know you as well, your the girl who finally put that show off Barclay in his place ", I said while giggling, "well he maybe my best friend, but he needs someone like you to remind him his not all that, at least once in a while ",I continued giggling. This story of Winston getting slapped is quite interesting and funny, his ego and big headed self needed that and am glad this young lady showed him whose boss."Well please have a seat, do you need water, juice, I have some candy, grandma's special soup... ",she kept blabbering, I interrupted her, "am find, what's your name, well Zedie did not tell me your name ", I asked, "am Rene, Rene Gomez ".

We talked and got to know each other, she told me about her teacher who gave her a hard time, and we talked about my identity scandal, it's something I learned to live with. "so Rene, I have been told that you design ", I said, and she nodded, "well is it okay with you if, I look at your designs ", she hesitated at first, then got up and disappeared ,then returned with a drawing pad, she then handed it over to me. I opened the pages and what I saw blew my mind.

"These are amazing, Rene you are so talented", I must admit I was a little envious ,av always wanted to be good at designing but, I have never been able to, well they say I have an eye for fashion, av even had many designer's asking for my opinion...

"These are amazing, Rene you are so talented", I must admit I was a little envious ,av always wanted to be good at designing but, I have never been able to, well they say I have an eye for fashion, av even had many designer's asking for my opinion but, I think it's just luck, nothing special. "Are you being honest ,thank you so much Ezra, I mean Ms Ezra ", she said shyly, "please call me Ezra, we are now friends arnt we", I responded.

"Do you think I can get into the college", she asked after I gave her back her drawing pad, "definitely, you are very talented and unique, just like my mother, you will definitely get in".

"Come to my house tomorrow morning, so that you can fill in the application form and everything else, oh and bring your drawing pad", I gave her a hug and left. "Thank you ", Zed said after we left the house, "no need to, she's talented, she doesn't know it yet, but her life is about to change ".

Rene's pov
I got up very early, Ezra sent me message saying that she would send a car to pick me up, so I had to get ready quickly, "Rene,the car is here", grandma said upon seeing the car ,I quickly packed my drawing pad, gave grandma a kiss and run to the car.

Is this her house, it looks bigger than in the magazine I said to myself upon arriving at the huge gate.

"This way, Ms Ezra is waiting for you ",the driver said to me ,I quickly followed behind trying to catch up, "hai Rene ", Ezra said giving me a hug, "hai Ezra ",she guided me to a room, we're a man in a suit sat and we both sat next to him, she th...

"This way, Ms Ezra is waiting for you ",the driver said to me ,I quickly followed behind trying to catch up, "hai Rene ", Ezra said giving me a hug, "hai Ezra ",she guided me to a room, we're a man in a suit sat and we both sat next to him, she then introduced me to him. He was Mr Clark the man in charge of the college admissions and scholarship fund. He praised my designs and I was given a few forms to fill in.

"It's done, welcome to Addington's college of arts Ms Gomez ", Mr Clark said shaking my hand ,"Thank you sir". He then left the room, "well there you go, congratulations ", Ezra said giving me another hug, before her phone began ringing, "excuse me I have to take this, you remember the way out right, the driver will take you home ", she said before rushing out to take the call.

This house is huge, I'll get lost for sure, oh my goodness, am panicking what if I enter or open the wrong door, I kept walking until I found the door, yes!, good job Rene, I opened the door, and heard someone say "ouch! ", I quickly realized I hit someone with the door,"oh my goodness Rene, what have you done", I quickly went outside and found a guy holding his nose, "you!", I shouted, "pig face!, what on earth are you doing here! ".

Thank you readers

Don't forget to vote, comment and share