Chapter 19

"Rene‚ where did you get all these new and fancy clothes‚ and the hair as well‚?‚" grandma asked immediately I entered the house with bags in my hand‚ "wow grandma‚ at least help keep me first then you can start firing your questions‚ can't you see how tired your granddaughter is‚" I said pouting. "Where should I put these bags‚" a voice behind me asked‚ "Winston my dear‚ give then to me‚ let me help you‚" grandma said upon realising whose voice it was‚ Ezra worried something would happen to me and since she and Zedie had to take Mrs Addington home‚ she asked GFNB. "Wow grandma‚ you prefer helping him over me‚" I said pouting again‚ "well yes‚ look at the poor thing‚ he had to sit and stand you during a very long drive‚" he said helping him with the bags‚ "grandma! how can you say something like that about your own granddaughter‚" I said crossing my hands‚ "enough with your drama‚ now tell me where you got these stuff from‚ these look like those clothes worn by the rich and famous‚" she said going through the bags. How will I explain to her that Ezra and her mother helped me because of what that Gerald and his crew did‚ grandma is not well if I worry her I don't know what state her condition will be. I began to push my thumb on the palm of my other hand‚ an old habit I have had since childhood when ever I feel nervous‚ scared or in a condition I feel powerless. "Well you see grandma‚ Ezra and Rene have fast become the best of friends‚ and she dragged poor Rene to go shopping with her and one thing about Ezra is she never shops alone so she bought Rene all these stuff‚ she also took her to a saloon as well‚" GFNB stepped in‚ "well that was nice of her‚ Rene carry all your stuff inside now‚ I'll go and make that soup that Winston likes so much‚" she said getting up‚ "grandma you have not even asked him if his staying he might have some important stuff to do‚" I responded‚ "no ways nothing is more important than grandma's special soup‚" he responded giving grandma a big smile causing her to giggle like some teenager.

I carefully arranged my new clothes just like Ronaldo showed me while hearing the none stop giggles from the living room‚ I have never heard grandma laughing so much it gave me such a warm feeling‚ maybe GFNB is not as bad as I thought‚ wait did I just say that no‚ no Rene what are you thinking no no‚ okay change topic I bet he thinks his such a catch that he even makes old ladies fall for him‚ such a show off what do they see in him. Why am I even thinking of him‚ his useless ‚ very useless he couldn't even tell me what he thought about my look he just took there well he did say something but did it mean good or bad‚ what am I saying what he thinks doesn't matter to me. Enough his not important I should be thinking of how I will make my big entrance tomorrow‚ come on Rene‚ just like Ronaldo taught you‚ project confidence and walk like you own the while world.

I practiced for a few minutes until grandma called me‚ she said she laughed so hard‚ she needs to rest and asked me to see GFNB out‚ she looked so happy. "Thank you‚" I said walking towards the door‚ "for what‚" he responded while opening the door letting me pass‚ "well for covering for me and putting a smile on grandma's face‚ you know I have never seen her so happy‚" I said to him‚ "well I can't help it‚ it's my charm‚" he said walking towards his car‚ "oh wow you think you are so charming don't you‚ I don't know what those girls and grandma see in you‚" I said walking towards him‚ " well that's because you are to blind to see it‚" he said walking towards me making me move backwards‚ " I don't see anything‚" I responded‚ "okay then let me show you‚" he said before pulling me close to him‚ our faces inches apart‚ "do you see it now‚" he whispered‚ I just stood their in his arms‚ looking into his eyes‚ I felt frozen‚ it was like last time but different there was this feeling I had no idea of‚ "no‚ I feel nothing‚" I managed to let out‚ I was not going to let him win at all costs‚ he smiled‚ "really‚ nothing?" he asked again‚ then he pulled me even closer our lips now inches apart‚ I couldn't breath for a moment‚ he then began to move even closer‚ I had no room to move all I thought of was closing my eyes hoping he wouldn't kiss me‚ I closed my eyes and tried to tilt my head away from his‚ I then felt the absence of his touch and quickly opened my eyes‚ he was still standing close I immediately moved away‚ he then giggled‚ "see you tomorrow ‚" he said before getting into his car and driving off.

I woke up early and quickly bathed and put on one of my new outfits and skirt and shirt with tights‚ Ronaldo added them when he realized I was uncomfortable wearing short clothes.

I quickly took all my stuff as fast as I could in hopes of leaving before GFNB gets here‚ as soon as I stepped out before I could even close the door‚ " good morning pig face‚ why are you in such a hurry we have like 2 more hours‚" he said from no...

I quickly took all my stuff as fast as I could in hopes of leaving before GFNB gets here‚ as soon as I stepped out before I could even close the door‚ " good morning pig face‚ why are you in such a hurry we have like 2 more hours‚" he said from no where‚ " come on get in‚ you were in such a hurry now you are just standing there like a statue‚" he said opening the door‚ we got to the college but I was so nervous‚ I began to push my thumb on my palm again then GFNB held my shoulder and gave me an assuring smile.

When I got to class there were no comments or laughs just silence‚ I guessed their plan worked‚ we were then informed that Mrs Addington would not be present today‚ I guess she's still not well. The rest of the class went well and by the time it was done I quickly packed up my things and dashed to the door. When I got outside I took a deep breath realising what I just survived‚ but I was far from realising what was to come ‚ three guys and Gerald started to walk towards me "wow look at you‚ you clean up nice don't you‚ we are outside the college let's see who will save you from us now‚" Gerald said laughing with his friends‚ they then began to run towards me I realised I was in trouble and began to run as fast as I could ‚ I had no idea where I was heading but all that mattered was to be free from these goons‚ I looked behind for a moment and there was no one‚ so I desided to take a little break before I could lift my head I saw four different sets of feet surrounding me I quickly looked up and saw Gerald right in front of me‚ " you think you are smart don't you‚ I know exactly how to deal with girls of your kind‚" he said signaling to his friends to leave us alone before he began to move closer to me‚ with no way out I just closed my eyes bracing myself for the worst until I heard a loud noise and quickly opened my eyes and to my surprise saw a lifeless Gerald laying down before me.

Thank you readers please don't forget to vote and comment
❤❤❤❤❤❤
A secret is about to be revealed can you guess what it is?