chapter 4

Ezra's pov
"Honey, please sit down, I bet Zedie is fine, your pacing back and forth is making me nervous", mom said holding her head, "am sorry mom, am just worried, I have tried calling him but his phone is switched off "I responded. "Ezra relax you should get going, Victor has already prepared the jet," " oh yes I almost forgot,the meeting, thanks mom, I'll give you a call when I arrive", I gave her a kiss and rushed to get my bags. "Good evening Victor ," I said giving him my bags "Good evening Ms., the usual destination? ," he asked before closing the door ,"yes please and Victor .. "he interrupted me and responded "don't worry Ms I won't let anyone know as always".

Winston's pov
Am a horrible person, this poor old lady probably had a bucket list she had not completed, and I almost killed her, "grandma!, grandma!, where is she, doctor what happened ", my thoughts were interrupted by what sounded like a young lady crying. I opened the door and found the doctor talking to a young lady and trying to calm her down . He then pointed at me it was only then I knew what was going on.  Now am truly dead.

Rene's pov
My grandma oh my poor grandma. I was lucky the principal gave me a ride to the hospital or I would have to walk again and that would have taken a while. I said a quick thank you to her and rushed into the hospital. This hospital was quite big forget quiet it was huge, maybe a good samaritan found grandma and brought her here.

I kept moving around not sure which way to go luckily, I found a nurse who told me the location of the room and the number

I kept moving around not sure which way to go luckily, I found a nurse who told me the location of the room and the number. I rushed there with tears in my eyes,"grandma! grandma! Where is she, doctor what happened ",I shouted approaching the doctor. He explained everything and told me she was hit by a car. It now makes sense these rich people and there fancy cars don't care about the poor they obviously saw her as a nuisance on the road and decided to hit her and just left her there to die, he interrupted my thoughts and continued "the young man who hit her is Mr Barclay, oh look there he is", he said pointing at the man standing at the door ,"his Mr Winston Barclay ".

Thank you readers today's chapter is quiet short

*dont forget to like and comment.  Share with your friends as well *
Xoxo ❤❤❤❤❤