PART- 81 (Heartbroken)

Start from the beginning

But, before everything, I have to do something about my so-called Dad. I thought he had changed. I thought he loves me now. I thought he cared for me. My happiness. I thought he had accepted my Sidharth. Or, at least, trying to accept him. But I was wrong. I was totally wrong, to judge him.

Hence proved. Once a snake, always a snake. They just change their skin but never forget to bite. My Dad is that snake here.

"I am so done with everyone."

Feeling exhausted, I lay down on my bed, and pulled a pillow close to my chest to sleep. I am exhausted, both mentally and emotionally. I need sleep to relax my chaotic mind and broken heart. But it looks like I can't do that either. Mum is here. We are staying here tonight for her sake. She begged me to stay, I couldn't deny her. She is my Mum. She misses me. She has full right over me. Sidharth and Dad must be still together, planning how to separate us.

Losers.

"Sana baby? You slept already?"

"No. I was about to sleep. I am a little tired." I quickly got up to let her sit beside me.

"You should change in something comfortable. You have enough clothes here." She said, and sits next to me.

"I know. But, I'm not in the mood to change right now." I lay down on her lap, for comfort.

I missed her so much. "I missed you,"

"I missed you more, my sweet little girl," She cooed me, caressing my hair to make me sleep.

I closed my eyes feeling better. Feeling loved. She is the only person who genuinely loved me. Truly and selfless.

I couldn't hold back from saying, "I love you, Mum."

"I love you more, Baby." She kissed my forehead. "Baby, are you upset with something?"

I don't understand how she understood me so well. I guess that's called, mother's love.

"I'm not upset, Mum. I am tired." I lied. I don't want to give her tension thinking about me.

"Are you sure, Baby? You lost the spark. Your face is looking dull. You are not looking happy to me now. Please, tell me what happened? Maybe you will feel better after sharing your problems with me. I am your mother." Her sweet words made me feel overwhelmed, and I ended up crying hugging her stomach.

"I wish you were my real Mom, Mum. Not that bitch, Heer." I said what I truly desired all my life. Her as my biological mother. Which is not possible.

"I wished the same, Sana. I really wished. But, we can't change the reality that, she is your mother, not me." I could feel the same pain in her voice that I'm feeling right now.

"Why are you not my mother? Why didn't dad fall for you. But that bitch." I hate this thing. I wish my Dad would fall in love with her instead of Heer Gill.

I heard her grasping, "What are you saying, Sana? Suraj sir is my boss. How can you think like this? Stupid girl." She gave a playful smack on my cheeks, totally embarrassed.

"Mum!"

"Stop crying, and tell me what's bothering my naughty baby?"

"Mum," Then I told her about me killing Heer Gill.

"You killed your Mom?" She grasped, "Why would you do that Sana?"

"Mum please. She deserved to die. She wanted to kill me in her womb. She wanted me get raped. She wanted to separate me and Sidharth. The last one was her biggest mistake then the other two." I said with utmost hate in my voice.