(Oh god I am thankful to you that you made him better I have no idea how when and why every single breath of mine needs him to breathe! Thank you so much for giving him his breath back.)

She didn't realise when these words slipped out of her mouth but they did. He have become much much more than a teenage crush or a boss or a friend of friend he have become so much more.

She composed herself and offered two rakhas of thank you before finally leaving the room.

Amaan was now awake he got up the minute Zimmal left he had no idea when and how he slept but he woke up the second his comfort was gone. He slept like he slept in a warm blanket and suddenly it was all cold again.

Emaan and Ali filled him in that their bhaiya was okay but the 14 year old wasn't he wants to see him he wants to feel his heartbeat once only that will make him believe that his 'father' was alright.

Zimmal came back to them and her face was fresh no signs of tears.

"Room me shift nahi kia abhi?" She asked.

"Ap batou na bhaiya sahi ha?" Amaan rushed to her he was sure she won't lie to him.

Zimmal gently cupped his face.

"Jahn tak mujhe pata ha andar logo ko daant tak par chuki ha wo bilkul theek ha Amaan!" She replied gently.

Her words have a different kind of comfort in them Amaan felt himself believing her.

Before they could say anything nurse came to them.

"Patient ko second floor ke private room ke chamber me shift krdia ha room number forty one." Nurse said and left.

"Chalo!" Ali said and rushed towards the lift.

The were about to enter the private room building but since it was late and only family was allowed the guard stopped them.

"Sirf family allow ha!" He said.

"Hum sab family ha!" Ali said.

"Sab?" He said and Zimmal took a step back.

Amaan held her hand and stopped her from stepping back.

"Andar mere bhaiya ha or hum sab unki family ha ap doctor Salman se pooch sakte ha." Ali's voice was firm.

Guard nodded.

"Aiye!" Ali said to Zimmal and the entered.

Zimmal felt something very different inside her heart she was Arhaan's family the thought brought a smile at her face.

Emaan rushed towards the rooms and and before they can even enter they heard their brother yelling.

"Mere bache kahan ha?" He was sounding angry.

"Kitni dafa khaou bahar koi chote bache nahi ha!" An old nurse replied.

Emaan barged in.

"Bhaiyaa!" She ran straight to him.

"Emaan Emaan aram se!" Ali gently pulled her back before she can hurt him.

Amaan and Zimmal entered together and Amaan just stood there silently. He wasn't believing himself that within few months only he have loved someone this much. A random stranger meant this much to him.

He went back to the days when he use to cry that he also deserves a nice loving father and when his six year old self heard that his father have died he shut all his dreams of having a father but today he have one and much much better than any other father exists in this World.

"Theek hu mein!" A grumpy voice brought Amaan back and he took a closer look at his mighty brother.

His right hand was in a cast a small bandage was taking space of his forehead and his eyes were swollen because his blood pressure was just getting better.

Arhaan gestured Emaan to come from other side and she rushed to him. She hugged him and sobbed.

Ali sat next to him from his right side and his eyes were full of tears too. In all of this chaos Ali failed to remember that he haven't called his father yet.

"Maani?" Arhaan called gently.

Amaan looked at him his chin quivering and tears threatening to fall. Zimmal gently nudged Amaan and that is when Arhaan and Zimmal's eyes met and both averted their gaze because the sparkle was to bright for them to feel right now.

"Bhaiya pass nahi aoge?" Arhaan said gently and Amaan literally ran to him. He hugged him gently and cried.

"Bas bachoo!" Arhaan said gently.

"Ye apdono ke bache ha?" Nurse asked Zimmal.

Arhaan smirked at her the old lady was very irritating and he wasn't liking it.

Zimmal looked away embarrassed.

"Kyu kia apne aisa? Kyu bhaiyaa? Galti ki itni bari saza kon deta ha bhaiya?" Emaan hiccuped.

"Emaan meri jaan! It was just a minor accident beta it had nothing to do with you." Arhaan replied softly.

Zimmal filled a glass from dispenser and walked closer to Emaan.

"Bas Emmi!" She offered a glass and said gently.

Arhaan looked at her again and noticed the slight gloss in her eyes. He shouldn't feel happy about it but he did.

"Bas karo yar tum log!" Arhaan said loudly.

"Chillou mat!" Ali glared at him and Arhaan glared at him back.

"Bp ki dawai khai thi apne aaj?" Ali asked glaring at him.

Arhaan clicked his tongue now he realised the reason behind that dizziness.

"Very good bhaiya!" Ali scoffed.

"Kahana kahya tum logo ne?" Arhaan asked trying to divert attention.

They all looked away.

"Nahi!" Zimmal replied.

Arhaan's eyes turned dark as he glanced at the wall clock.

"Raat ke teen bajne wale ha or tum teeno ne dinner nahi kia?" He asked sternly.

"Toh kia krte bache? Kese khate? Itna pareshan kia apne inhe! Ek dawai kha lete to kia hota apka? Nahi superhero haina ap toh jab sar ghum raha tha to gari kyu chalai? Kuch hojata toh?" Zimmal scolded him without mincing her words.

The siblings looked at her in shock and Arhaan felt speechless. He was getting a first hand experience of getting scolded by a women like this.

The awkward silence in the room broke when they all heard a giggle. It was Amaan laughing still resting his face on Arhaan's stomach.

Arhaan felt so much relive hearing that. The lady who just scolded him managed to make his child laugh.

"Idhar aou!" Arhaan gently called Amaan closer as he wanted to kiss him.

Amaan looked at him skeptically but he gave him a gentle smile making Amaan lean closer. Arhaan patted his face but his whole body went cold when he notice a slap mark on his child's face.

He was out for few hours and someone slapped him?

"Ye kisne kia?" He asked in dark scary voice.

Hi guys! I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

How was it?

Did you guys like it?

The story is very close to end so please pour in your extra love.

Did you like Zimmal's part? How was it?

Please leave detailed reviews and comments.

Please drop votes and do inline comments.

Next update after 100+votes and 100+comments.

Thank you
..Nia