47

Taekook special..❤❤❤❤

_____

" tae baby where are you come out..." Jungkook said while looking for taehyung in the house...

After telling him "caught me" don't know where taehyung go ... he ask bodyguards but they said that no one come out of the house... He was about to start go panic but then he heard msg tone and it was tae..its said
"give up already?" And with smirk emoji... Jungkook sigh in desperately and msg him "baby please.. Come out" ... But tae didn't reply...jungkook huff and go back to house... looking for his tiger...

its been 10 minutes jungkook keep looking for him in the house but its like he despair....
" Aghhh why i build the house so big.."

"Ok ok take a deep breath

"Ok ok take a deep breath....think calmly....i check all the rooms and i check- wait a minute... I didn't check the terrace..." Jungkook said and quickly run to terrace... He about to open the door but door was lock... Now he know tae is here...

"I know you in there .... Now open the door..." Jungkook said and knock... But tae didn't open

"Come on tiger.. Don't make your bunny wait more... He already waited enough... Now he want to hump on his tiger..." Jungkook said with smirk and knock the door but still tae didn't open...

"Aghhh fine.. You just wait.. When i find the key.. I will fck you so hard that you will beg me to stop...and i won't stop..." Jungkook said and start looking for key... and soon find it in near table drawer...

Jungkook quickly open the door and enter the terrace.." You're so dead-" jungkook stop when he saw...

Beautiful lights are everywhere and there's mattress on the ground... Decorated with Beautiful light and some flowers... But thats not what make him shocked...

In mattress..there's hungry tiger staring at him darkly...and ask him ..

"Dead who..?" With raised one eyebrow...