44

After hearing yes from taehyung... Jungkook told him to stay in room and he is going to arrange everything .... He leave him alone in the room.. Taehyung just seating there like a statue...thinking about how his life become mess... First his Family forcing him .. And now jungkook... Its not like he don't want to marry jungkook.. He always dreamed about him and his marriage.... but he never imagine like this... He wanted his family to be here with him.. Giving blessing ... Happy for him... But his family hate him now.. Maybe don't even want to see his face.... His dad... Who he love so much... Is suffering because of him... He always wanted to make him proud... Now he is the reason of his dad pain... If he know things turn like this.. He would never say yes to jungkook... Its not like he regret fall in love with jungkook... He love him so much... And he wanted to have normal life with jungkook... But he know their relationship nothing but toxic... Thats why he can't blame his family for not accepting jungkook... Any parents don't want their child to be in toxic relationship... But what can he do.. His heart fall for this stupid bunny...

After half hour jungkook come back and take Taehyung to another room...the room was decorated beautifully....."do you like the decoration baby... I did it by myself.. " jungkooksaid and kiss taehyung cheek...

Taehyung looked up with a blank face..

It was simple but beautiful... Taehyung saw a priest also there... He also notices that the house is familiar then he remembers it's a same house... which jungkook constructed for them.. And he told him they will live here after they married...

"Lets start the wedding..." Taehyung heard jungkook.. He didn't said anything...

Priest start the wedding and ask jungkook first...

"Jeon jungkook.. Do you accept kim taehyung as your lawful husband..."

" I do, i do, i do..." Jungkook said happily.. while looking at taehyung...

"Kim taehyung.. do you accept jeon jungkook as your lawful husband" Priest ask to taehyung... Taehyung didn't answer.. just looking down..

"Son... answer me.." Priest said.. Still no answer...

"Baby... Come on answer.." Jungkook whisper....

Taehyung finally look at jungkook... Who is looking deadly handsome...

 Who is looking deadly handsome