36

Taehyung come down and saw everyone... His parents.. Yoonmin... Bogum and his dad... They all talking and laughing except one person....

his dad ..who already looking at him.... He know only his dad can understand what he feeling right now... And he also know that he will not take his side... And if he put himself in his dad place he also do the same... He smile a little for his dad to show him that he is alright... His dad also smile back...

 His dad also smile back

"Oh taehyung is here... " bogum dad said... Everyone look at him... Bogum smile when he saw tae...

"You looking absolutely breathe taking tae

"You looking absolutely breathe taking tae... . " bogum dad said everyone smile...jimin only rolled his eyes... He is just want this to end so he can go back to his room....

"Yeah bogum also can't stop staring at him..." Jin said and tease bogum... Who look down with shy smile... Taehyung look at bogum . He can see how much bogum happy... He look down sadly... Feeling bad for bogum...

"Come on tae sit here..." Jin said and make him sit next to bogum...

"You looking gorgeous..." Bogum whisper... Tae gluped and smile a little

"T-thanks..." Tae whisper back...

"Tae before we start this engagement... I want you to know that whatever happened last time... We all forgot about it.. We know it was not your fault... This jeon's doing this on purpose... He after us since your dad start his business... Always find way to put us down... But like always get failed... First his grandma now his grandson.." Bogum dad keep talking about jeon's and tae was just looking down holding back his tears... And namjoon notice this...

"I'm sorry I'm interrupting you... Can we just stop talking about them...." Namjoon said with smile.... Bogum father nodded...

"I can understand namjoon... Actually the thing i want to say is the news about tae is now clear... All media is shut up now... And they even want to apologize to you namjoon and taehyung... " bogum father said... Everyone look at him with surprise... Even taehyung.. Everything solved so quickly... How...

"Really uncle... But how this happened...?" Yoongi ask...

"I also don't know who did it... When me and bogum went to office yesterday to talk to Your all clients so they can help us but.. They were already there and they said they will stand with you... We were surprise when they say that someone send them but they didn't tell us name... Then we decided to do press conference but before we could do anything... everything was already solved and media ready to apologize .. And they will say its all fake.... And everyone know how jeon's hate Kim's... So.. " Bogum father said...