25

"T-tae-"

Jungkook try to touch taehyung but taehyung moved back from jungkook and rush down from the stage...

"Tae stop!!" Jungkook called him but taehyung didn't listen...

Jungkook about to follow him but guards stop him because haesook told them...

Taehyung about to run out of the mansion when reporters stop him..

"Mr.kim taehyung is that true your father send you here..?" One reporter ask.. Taehyung keep crying and shaking his head....

"Mr. Kim taehyung Is that true your father sell your body to clients..?" Other reporter ask

"No!! Its not t-true p-please stop.." Taehyung cried and want to run away but reporters not letting him go...

"If that's not true then why you was working in Jeon company instead of yours... Isn't jeon jungkook is your next target...?" Reporter ask..

"What Mr.choi said is that true... Did you sleep with him?"

"NO!! P-please let me g-go.."

"Did you sleep with jeon jungkook too Mr.kim taehyung?"

Thats it taehyung push the reporter and run out of the mansion...

"TAE!!" jungkook yelled when he saw taehyung running out of the mansion..he didn't heard what reporters saying... but he know whatever they asking taehyung... is not good... He push all the guards and follow taehyung but reporters now stop him...

'Mr.jeon jungkook.-" jungkook cut him

"GET THE FCKING AWAY.." But reporters keep caging..

Taehyung running on the road and crying very badly... All those disgusting looks...and words for him and his dad... Not leaving from his mind... He never thought this will happened... He shouldn't come here with jungkook... Everything ruined now... He ruined his dad reputation and defamed his family name... He remember what his papa said to him..

'Just don't do anything that make us ashamed of you'

He keep crying heavily and didn't notice a car..the car was about to hit him but driver stop on time...but he fall in front of car...

"Hey are you bli-taehyung?"

Taehyung heard familiar voice..he look at the person and saw rose

(jungkook secretary)

"Oh God whats wrong...why you crying..are you hurt..?" Rose ask and check taehyung of he got injury or anything...

"R-rose please t-take me to paradise hotel p-please.." Taehyung said

"But I'm going to Mr.jeon engagement party" Rose said

"P-please i beg you take m-me to the hotel.. please " Taehyung cried