46

Jungkook stop the car infront of taehyung family house.... He look at taehyung.. Who is already looking at the house.... "You okay..?" Jungkook said..

"I don't know how to face them..." Taehyung said still eyes on the house..." I hurt them so much... I don't know how they will react when they see me.."

"If you want we can go back-"

"No.. I want to talk to them... I want them to forgive me.... " taehyung said.. Jungkook didn't say anything just nodedd... He about to get out of the car but taehyung stop him..

"You stay here... "

"But tae-"

"Its better if you not come infront of them.. Specially in front of yoongi hyung..." Taehyung said.. Jungkook don't want tae to go alone but he still nodedd and watch taehyung getting out of the car...

 Jungkook don't want tae to go alone but he still nodedd and watch taehyung getting out of the car

,_

Taehyung rang the bell... After few second door open.. "What the fck you doing here..?" Taehyung saw jimin standing there...

?" Taehyung saw jimin standing there

"I want to meet my family.. Can you please move a side.." Taehyung said..

"Oh Finally you remember "your family" after humiliated them in front of everyone... Do you know how much shit your parents listen just because of you... How much humiliation they face.." jimin said angrily.. Taehyung look down with guilt..

"No you don't.. Because you don't care... You just run away with your so called lover ...and didn't Care about anyone.." Jimin said..

"Jimin please let me go inside-.." Taehyung said with teary eyes.. Jimin about to say something but stop..

"Strangers are not allowed in my house.." Taehyung saw his hyung glaring at him...