34

After having breakfast bogum and his dad decided to leave

"Ok then we should leave now... And don't worry about namjoon he will be alright..." Bogum dad said... Jin and yoongi nodded with smile.. bogum dad's eyes landed on taehyung who all the time looking down... He smile and went closer to him..

"Son!!" Taehyung look at him..

"Don't worry I'm not upset with you... " he said with smile... Taehyung couldn't hold back his tears and hug him..... Yoongi look away from them.. And jimin rolled his eyes..

"Hey clam down ok... I know it's hard time right now...but we are here and always will.." Bogum dad breaks the hug and kisses Taehyung's forehead...

"Come dad lets go... Bye tae.." Bogum said and taehyung nodded with a smile

Yoongi walk with them outside... Jin also went to his and namjoon room... Jimin look at taehyung with anger...

"Why you're crying..huh?" Taehyung look at jimin..

"You should be happy... Isn't this you want it...?" Jimin said..

"what you're talking about...?" Taehyung said in confused..

"Stop this for God sake... After ruining everything then act like you don't know anything...stop your drama.... why taehyung why... Whats my fault... Why you do this to me.. Because of you my happiness is destroyed... The house which i supposed to start my new life happily.. Which supposed to be my heaven is become hell... No one welcomed me in my new house no one was there... and it's all because of y-you" jimin said with teary eyes Taehyung looked down... Its true because of him jimin marriage destroyed... He can feel pain in his words....

"I-I'm s-sorry jimi-" jimin cut him

"Just shut up.. Your sorry won't bring back my special time... What you think your tear's will affects me...no they won't ... show this tears to your lover boy not me.. Because i will never forgive you ...NEVER.... " jimin said and walk away from there...

Taehyung looks down ..crying..... His family... His happy family... Is ruined because of him.. His dad got heart attack... His papa is in pain... Jimin happy moment destroyed... And his yoongi hyung is upset... Because of him...