16

Namjoon was driving the car silently.. he look to his son who's looking outside the window with blank face... He feeling bad for his son... But it was better for him to know the truth...

"Tae you okay..." He ask but tae didn't answer...namjoon sigh and stop the car ..

"Tae-" taehyung cut him

"Why you didn't told me before...?" Taehyung said still not looking at his dad...namjoon sigh...

"I don't want you to know tae....i want you to stay away from this matter ... It's just a bad past of mine.." namjoon said while looking down.... Tae look at him..

"Thats why you don't want me to work in jeon's?" Tae ask..namjoon nodded...

"I just agree because you requested me...and Your papa said that we should move on from our past so i said yes..I'm sorry if you are-" taehyung cut him

"Dad you don't have to say sorry to me... I can understand.. its not always easy to share everything... But Now i know the truth can you tell me what's your and jungkook dad relation" Taehyung ask...namjoon look down sadly...

"Its ok if you don't wa-" namjoon cut him..

"No.. I want you to know...*sigh and take out his mobile* we were best friends... Me, your papa and him. We study in same college...I was so in love with him.... but cowardly to show my feelings ..always thinking.. what if i ruined our friendship... Your papa knows about my feelings.. he is the one who gives me courage and i finally propose him.... And he said yes...he said feel the same....i was so happy tae..... " namjoon said while looking at the pic in his mobile...Tae also look at the pic there's two man....one his dad and he don't know the other man...

"Is that him...?" Tae ask...

"Yes.... His name was

.

Jeon hoseok...

and for me he was My hobi

and for me he was My hobi.."

"He said he also love me b-but it was all lie.... E-everything he said to me was n-nothing but a lie.... Every promises he made was f-fake... " namjoon said ..couldn't control his tears..

Taehyung look at his dad..." What happened...?" Namjoon glubed and closed his eyes...then said...

"H-he used me for his p-pleasure.... And then throw me like a t-trash...." Taehyung eyes widened...

"He was nothing but a greedy and selfish man... Who only wanted to become famous in business world .. He not just break my heart but our friendship very brutally.... I still remember how he break up with me and show his real self...it was my birthday... " namjoon said...

Flash back..

"Hyung..! Is cake ready..?" Namjoon ask jin..

"Yes its ready... But why are you not ready yet huh? hobi was about to come. " jin said and take off the apron...