4

"Yes i will kookie..." Taehyung is on his phone with jungkook and also getting ready for his hyung engagement party..

📱 you always said yes you will but you never calls me or answer my calls and fall asleep..

Taehyung giggles because he know jungkook is pouting right now

" sorry baby you know how much I'm busy these days... And this only happened one time..."

📱i don't care how much busy you are you will pick up my calls....you know how much i hate it... And why you even take a day off today.. I'm really missing you so much

"oh come on kookie.. My brother engagement is today and you saying why i take a day off... Can't you spare me one day...."

📱but bunny missing his tiger...

"awww...tiger miss his pouty bunny too... And i promise you i will video call you at night ok...

📱 you better...and yeah when you all ready send me your pic OK ...

"ok i will...now cut the call I'm getting late...

📱fine... I'm waiting for your pic ok... I love you so so so much...*muaah..*

Taehyung giggles....

"i love you too... my bunny....bye

📱only yours... Babye..

With that jungkook cut the call.. Taehyung look at the mirror his face is all red... He hide his face with his hands palm.....

"tae baby are you ready...?" He come back to earth when He heard his papa voice

"Ahmmm.. yes papa I'm almost ready... " tae said

"Just come to yoongi room when you ready ok baby.."

"OK papa..." Taehyung said and wear his coat and look at the mirror..

"All done... Lets go.." He about to walk out of his room when he heard msg tone... He check

.

~My bunny~ 🐰💜

📨 I'm waiting...

.

Taehyung giggle then take a selfie and send to his impatient bunny... he about to put his phone back in his coat but stop one evil idea come into his mind... He send one more picture to jungkook then put it back on his coat with smirk he get out of his room...

Other side jungkook in his office room holding his phone... waiting for taehyung to send him his pic... He is dying to know how taehyung looking right now... His phone ring he immediately check his phone...

.

~My tiger ~🐯💜

.
"Fck he look so fcking beautiful..." Jungkook mumbled

" Jungkook mumbled