15

"Seriously lisa it's been three hours now.... Lets go I'm tired.." Jungkook said annoyingly

"One more shop please after that we go home. " lisa said

"You keep saying this for almost two hours...now that's it.." Jungkook said

"Just this one...its gucci my favorite please please..." Lisa said show her puppy eyes...

" you said that same to celine and chanel..." Jungkook said and rolled his eyes...

"Yeah but Gucci is Gucci...you know... Please this is last one.." Lisa request him... Jungkook sigh and look at Gucci shop..

then he remember taehyung love gucci... He thought to buy something for him...

"Fine lets go..." He said

"Yay...lets go.." Lisa said and start dragging jungkook...

"Aghh stop dragging me... i can walk lizard. " jungkook push her a little

"At least don't call me that in public..." Lisa said with pout.

"Now you making me laugh... Stop pouting..." Jungkook said while controlling his laugh..

"You are very bad... " lisa said

"Thanks for the compliment... Now Let's go before i change my mind. " jungkook said and walk into Gucci shope and lisa follow him...

Lisa was checking some dresses and jungkook was looking around for buy something for his love...

Then his eyes landed on one beautiful ring...

He smile soflty and hold the ring thinking about how its look beautiful in tae hand...

" very nice choice sir... This is the most beautiful and expensive ring .." One of worker said with smile.

"Great then i want you to pack this ring..." Jungkook said

Lisa look at jungkook when she saw jungkook buying ring... she blush thinking that jungkook buying engagement ring for her.... She walk closer to him...

"Ahmm kook.. What you are buying..." She ask shyly and act like she didn't saw anything... Jungkook look at her

"Nothing... Are you done...?" He ask...

She look at him confused then she thought maybe he give her surprise...and show her in engagement party.. " Y-yeah I'm done..." She said with smile....

"Finally !!! ..." Jungkook said and lisa giggles

__________

Taehyung looking at hae-sook and namjoon with confused face... They both keep glaring at each other... He was thinking how dad know jungkook grandma..

"So he is the one huh..." Taehyung come back to earth when hae-sook said..

"Ahmm annyeonghaseyo...my name is kim taehyung.." Taehyung said with smile and bow to her...

Hae-sook didn't said anything just look at him head to toe Then she scoff..

"I think i should take jungkook to eyes specialist... What he even saw in you. " she said with disgusting expression... making taehyung uncomfortable.. He look down didn't said anything...

"Well i said the same thing to him... what he even saw in jungkook... pathetic just like you..." Namjoon said..didn't like Bich words to his son .. And smirk when hae-sook glare at him..

"How dare you. " hae-sook angrily said... Taehyung look at them worriedly..he hold his dad hand

"Dad stop what you're saying..." Taehyung whiper to his dad... Namjoon ignore him