39

"But aunty how can we go for shopping without you.. " jihyun said..

"Yes halmoni.. Come with us.." Jennie said...

"I also want to but actually I'm not feeling well..." Haesook said... She just want to talk to jungkook alone thats why she want to stay home... she is burning inside after talking with taehyung... And after knowing jungkook is with him ... She feel like to kill someone right now... She was quite because she heard that taehyung is getting marry with park son... But its look like she have to do something now... Before its too late...

"What.? Why you didn't tell me before..? I Should call a doctor." Wonwoo said worriedly.. And take out his phone but haesook stop her

"Its not that serious wonii.. I will be fine when i take rest .. You guys go and have fun..." Haesook said.

"How can we go and leave you here alone halmoni... " jennie said...

"I said i will be fine... Don't worry about me my daughter. You guys go..." Haesook said.

Jihyun about to say something but lisa stop her.." mom... Don't worry i will stay with halmoni... You guys go. . " lisa said

"No my daughter you don't need-" Lisa cut haesook..

"Please halmoni.. Don't say no... And its actually not my wedding. So what's the point for me going.." Lisa said with smile... No one said anything.. they can feel her sadness in her Smiley face....

"So its final then

"So its final then... You guys go and i will stay with halmoni..." Lisa said.. Haesook sigh then nodded her head..

"Ok lisa will stay with me... Have fun guys...and jennie don't you dare think about price just buy whatever you want hmmm." Haesook said with smile... Jennie nodded with smile but smirk mentally 'thats why i love you halmoni..'

Wonwoo leave with jennie and with her mother. . lisa look at haesook.." Halmoni you take rest in your room i will make you some herbal tea.. You will feel better..." Lisa said with sweet smile..

"Okay my daughter... But don't stress your self.. I'm fine hmm... " haesook said ... lisa nodded and went to the kitchen...

Haesook went to her room.. She dail jungkook number but he didn't pick up... She again tried it but jungkook still didn't pick up...

"Fcking pick up..." she mumbled and kept trying

Meanwhile jungkook
..

"Aghhh k-kookie... Stop..it" tae maon when jungkook bite his nipple...

"Hmmm You taste like strawberry..." Jungkook mumbled and start sucking tae nipple...

When jungkook wake up he saw tae was lost in his thought and staring at the floor.. And what made him horny when he saw Taehyung's chest...some shirt buttons are open... And Its look like he just come out of the shower ...