5

Park house is decorated very beautifully but all guest are looking at one person....

jimin...

who is looking so beautiful like a angel...

nervousness can seen on his face...he is also worried and thinking about yoongi...where is he...why he didn't come yet... He look at jin.. he go to him...

"Papa where is he... Why he didn't come with you.?" Jimin asked worriedly

"Oh umm don't worry jimin... Taehyung is with him... he will be here soon..." Jimin fake smile and back to his place

"Off course taehyung... He must stop to eat ice cream or something like always... Can't he just leave yoongi today " jimin mumbled annoyingly

"Oh yoongi is here..." Jimin heard jin voice and look at the door with bright smile but his smile drop...

" Jimin heard jin voice and look at the door with bright smile but his smile drop

Taehyung is giving piggyback ride to yoongi... jimin look at all the guests they are laughing.. But not seeing how they loving and adoring them...

"What the hell... Can he not be childish for once... Its so embarrassing... God everyone is laughing... And yoongi he always do whatever taehyung wanted... all i wanted a simple function...but no he have to do something stupid to embarrass me...." Jimin said to himself while looking at taegi angrily...

Taehyung stop in front of jimin and let yoongi stand...

"Jimin here your stupid lover... And you know what.. he try to runaway from the engagement...." He whisper last line jimin eyes widened and look at yoongi who just rub his hair and nervously laugh...

"But don't worry i knock some sense into him.. he won't do that again..." Taehyung said and show his boxy smile...jimin look at taehyung.

"If he don't wanted to marry me then you don't have to forced him... " taehyung smile drop.. yoongi look at jimin

"Its not like that baby.. i want to marry you.." yoongi try to hold jimin hand but jimin push his hand away...

"Then what is it huh... You wanted to runaway from the engagement and make me embarrassed in front of the guest... " jimin said angrily