40

After calming jungkook down taehyung told jungkook to go home... He refused but finally listen to him... Taehyung don't know how to face his family... He about to go back to his room but yoongi stop him ..

"Where are you going..? Huh... Why you didn't go with your lover boy...?" Taehyung look at yoongi who looking at him with anger... He look at His parents they also looking at him with disappoint...

"When you don't care about us then why you are leaving with us...just go with him.." Yoongi said...

"H-hyung i-"

"SHUT UP....JUST FCKING SHUT UP.... I NEVER THOUGHT THAT YOU WILL BE SO DISGUSTING TAEHYUNG... YOU PLAY WITH US... LIE TO US... " yoongi yelled ...taehyung shake his head...

"n-no hyung-"

"HE WAS WITH YOU IN YOUR ROOM WHOLE NIGHT... AND YOU SAYING NO... " yoongi walk closer to taehyung and grab his hand and ask..

"what he was doing in your room whole night huh...ANSWER ME.." taehyung didn't answer.. Jimin then walk closer to them..

"What you think he was doing.. You are not a kid yoongs... Who don't know what lovers do in bed room whole night.." Jimin said and look at taehyung with disgusting expression...

Taehyung look at him then his parents.." N-no i-its not l-like th-" taehyung couldn't complete his sentence when jimin said...

"Oh really then what is this.." Before taehyung could understand jimin open taehyung shirt buttons forcely that some fall down on the floor...

Everyone look at taehyung chest which is full with hickeys and bite marks... And taehyung quickly hide it..

"Oh God look at you.. You look completely slat.." Jimin said brush his hands together like he touch something dirt... And move aside from taehyung... Jimin's words didn't hurt taehyung but he hurt when his family didn't react when Jimin called him slat and didn't stop him..

Taehyung look at his parents who look at him..he try to say something but words didn't come out...

Jin look at namjoon " you told me have trust on him... He is your blood and you trust him blindly...then tell me joon what is this.." Namjoon didn't answer just keep looking at taehyung.. Feeling Betrayed by his own son.

 Feeling Betrayed by his own son