20

Its midnight and he can't sleep because of frustration and anger... He got up to drink water but saw a jug is empty.

"Seriously..." He mumbled in irritates and went to the kitchen..

He open the fridge and take out water bottle when his phone ring... He look at the caller id and rolled his eyes...he pick up the call...

📱finally you remember me...

its not like that jiminie📱

📱...after two days you are calling me yoongs...and you saying its not like that..huh

I know its just... i was busy in
theses days..

📱And it's about your little brother taehyung...isn't it...

Yeah but how you know ?📱

Jimin rolled his eyes

📱Because its always him... 'Jiminie i can't come today i have to take tae hospital... Jiminie i have to go tae needs me'..tae this ...tae that...aghhh for God sake yoongs.... That time i ignore this because we were not into relationship.... But now I'll soon become your husband... I want your full attention on me... You can't just ignore me for you brother...

Yoonig chuckles at jimin childish behavior

📱
ok ok... My beautiful husband.. my
all attention is yours.... Soon this culprit will be in your beautiful arms cage..."

Jimin couldn't help but blush...

📱Ahmm w-whatever... Now tell me what with your brother now...

oh yeah i forgot to tell you📱
We fixed tae marriage... He is getting engaged...

Jimin was little surprise

📱wow.. now that's new... Is he agree?

yeah he agree..📱

📱well then thats good .. When he is getting engaged.

in our wedding day..📱

📱WHAT..!! No no there's no way...

but why jiminie...📱

📱you asking me why...seriously yoongs... Its our wedding day... OUR special day.. I planned everything for so long... All decorations.... Flowers... theme.. dance...photographs... and you put your brother engagement in our special day.... Can't you guys pick another day...

📱
but jiminie
We talk to your dad and he said its ok..

📱its my wedding you should have ask me.... Oh God my all friends will be there ...what they gonna think... Seriously yoongs i didn't expect this from you...

📱
dont worry everything will be alright... our wedding goes as you planned nothing will spoil i promise you. .. And tae engagement start after our vows.... So please understand..."

📱 Aghh you know what I don't want to talk about this...you really ruined my mood...just do whatever you want.... Good night...

listen jimi-📱

Jimin didn't let him finished and cut the call angrily and throw his phone on the table....

"This taehyung... Why he always come in my way.." Jimin mumbled angrily...

" honey whats wrong...?" Jimin look up and saw his mom...

"You can't believe mom what just happen... Yoongs family arranged taehyung engagement in MY wedding day... " jimin said with sad and angry face...