31

"I'm asking you something kim taehyung...

."It's nothing....just leave I'm angry with you..." Jungkook glare at him

"Nothing you say..is that bubble gum...." Jungkook said angrily taehyung didn't answer making jungkook more angry...he tore taehyung shirt...

"What are you doin-aghhh ..." Taehyung moans when Jungkook starts shucking his neck..

"Nothing just removing the shitting scent from you...." Jungkook said and again started sucking and biting taehyung chest...taehyung held himself for not moaning loudly...

After half an hour jungkook stopped.."said bubble shit to stay away from you... I don't like when someone is near what's mine.. And what the fck you were doing with him at this hour.. "

Taehyung didn't answer...."Answer me..." Jungkook asks Taehyung push him and get up... " It's None of your business..."

"It is my fking business when it comes to you.. I deserve to know what my boyfriend is doing with another man late at night.." Jungkook said angrily... Taehyung looked at him...

"And that's the only thing you want to know huh... You didn't ask me where I was..what happened after you left..? The only thing you wanted to know... why I'm with another man...so let me tell you..." Taehyung said angrily...

"That another man you are talking about was with me when i was alone and needed someone... Even i hurt him so badly..humiliated him in front of all guests but still he didn't say anything bad to me..my dad was in the hospital...he got a heart attack... i was so breakdown no one was with me but he was standing with me when my own brother leave me and blaming me...he is not just another man....he is bogum...my best friend.. and i was ignoring and being rude to him because of you...." Taehyung said with teary eyes...

"Tae..I'm really sorry i didn't know...please don't cry..."

"Thats the problem kook..you never tried to know what i feel..what i want... what's happening around you... Your stupid possessiveness and obsession is depressing me...." Taehyung said and held his head with his hand... jungkook looked down with a sad face...

"Baby you know me then why are you saying like that...you know it hurt when you said my love is depressing you..." Jungkook said and looked down sadly.

"Because it is. This is not love kook-"

"I don't know and i don't care...thats my type of love... My love is crazy... I can't do anything about this... I just want you to be with me... That's it.. call me selfish.. crazy or whatever you want.. but this is the way I'm..." jungkook said..taehyung sigh and think to drop the topic because he knows its no use... Jungkook will never change...

" if you're done...you can leave now..." taehyung said...

"I'm not going anywhere... I want to be with you..." Jungkook said and put his head on the taehyung lap and hugged his waist... Taehyung sigh And let jungkook hug him.

"Why didn't you tell me you met my dad..?" Taehyung ask

"How do you know...?" Jungkook looked at him..

"Dad told me...why didn't you tell me...?" Taehyung ask

"Like you didn't inform me when my halmoni invited you..." Jungkook said and rolled his eyes...

"At least i know how to behave in front of her but you..." Taehyung shook his head with disappointment...

"What did I do...?" Jungkook asks in confusion...

"Oh please like you don't know... who told you to Show your craziness in front of my Dad ..isn't that enough that i know why you are telling this to everyone... You really make a good impression in front of him..." Taehyung said angrily...