22

Jungkook walking downstairs and saw all maids are running here and there.. he know why because today is the day of his engagement... They are all busy in decorations.... He rolled his eyes and was about to go out when his grandma stopped him..

"Where are you going?" She asked.. Jungkook turned around and look at her with blank face..

"What its look like?..I'm going to office..." He said...

"You're not going anywhere today.." She said..

"And why..may i ask..?" He said

"Don't act like you don't know... tonight is your engagement..." She said.. getting annoying by jk behavior

"Halmoni i told you... You're wasting your time...don't embarrassed yourself infornt of everyone.. Just cancel everything." Jungkook said.. More like beg her to stop... But she look at him angrily...

"And i told you that you are getting engaged with lisa no matter what..... All Media will be there...all high class society will be there... If you dare to do anything to embarrass me then you don't know what will i do. " she said angrily...jungkook look at her with hurtful eyes

"How can you do this to me halmoni... When you can see how much its hurting me... " he said... She just look away from him.

"Fine... Is that what you want then i will fullfill your wish... But i have to go office.. And Dont worry i will come on time.." Jungkook said ....she look at him.." You better be..." She said and walk away from there... jungkook watch her with teary eyes..

______

Jimin was getting ready for his wedding... he is so much happy....he waited this day for so long... Make up artist doing his make up... His friends also beside him...

"Oh God jimin..you looking absolutely gorgeous... Yoongi oppa gonna die today.." Jisoo said with smile...

" Jisoo said with smile

"Off course he will..." jimin said with smile..

"By the way jimin.. Did i heard right..your brother in law also getting engage today..." Joy ask... Jimin smile drop and didn't said anything just nodded..

"Oh God is that true...Seriously jimin... if i was you.. i won't let anyone ruin my special day... I don't know how you ok with that ." taemin said... Jimin just look down getting angry...his friends is right...but what can he do...

"To be honest... I'm not ok guys... yoongi parents planned this and my father Just agree to them without asking me...can you believe him.." Jimin said angrily..

"Oh poor jiminie... Your father should have ask you before accepting this... I mean its your special day...and what about yoongi ..why he didn't talk to you.." Joy said...jimin didn't said anything..

"And do you really sure that yoongi parents planned this...?" Taemin said..jimin look at him confused

"What do you mean...?" Jimin ask