27

Kim family is at hospital waiting for doctor who is checking namjoon.... Jimin is sitting with yoongi... bogum father and bogum with jin...trying to make him calm down because he keep crying...and Taehyung is in corner praying to God for his dad health...

Soon doctor come jin and yoongi quickly stand up...taehyung also went closer to doctor...

"It was heart attack...." Doctor said...jin eyes widened...

"W-what.." Yoongi said...taehyung couldn't believe their dad got heart attack... Jimin... Bogum and his father also shocked...

"He is out of danger now...but he is weak so please take care of him and bring him here every month for check up... He will be alright if he take proper medication... And please don't give him stress...you will meet him when he wake up..." Doctor said and walk away from there...

Jin start crying.. Yoongi hug him.."clam down papa...i-if you cry like t-this then what will i do.." Yoongi said and also crying...

Taehyung in the corner also crying...its all his fault.

"Its all your fault.. " taehyung look up and saw yoongi..

"You're happy now..huh..." Yoongi said

"H-hyung how can you s-say like that..?" Taehyung said with broken voice

"Oh shut up... Stop your drama..." Yoongi said angrily... Jimin also join yoongi...

"Yoongi is right... Uncle joon in this condition.. Its all because of you!!... what you even doing here... Just go to your lover..." Jimin said angrily...

"H-he is my dad... You can't tell me not to be here with my dad..." Taehyung said... He can't just stay quite..his dad need him.. Jimin about to say something but jin said..

"Stop please.. You think its right time to fight... " jin said...

Jimin didn't said anything just grab yoongi hand and take him to other side after glaring at taehyung...

.

.

Meanwhile jungkook went to his mansion and about to go to his room when someone stop him..

.
"Finally you come back...huh..." Jungkook turn around..
.

Jungkook look at her angrily...

"Today what you did... I couldn't help but to think that is you really my blood..." Halmoni said angrily...

" don't worry.... My thoughts also same..." Jungkook said with gritted teeth...trying to clam down...but earn slap from his halmoni...

"SHUT UP!!!...HOW FCKING DARE YOU DO THAT...HOW FCKING DARE YOU RUINED EVERYTHING.." halmoni yelled..

"Like you dare to ruin my tae reputation and his character..." Jungkook said calmly but he is burning inside...