42

Jennie enter lisa room with lot's of shopping bags and said with excited tone... "Lisaaa... Look how many things i bought.." She start showing her dresses she bought.. Well wonwoo bought..

"Isn't it beautiful.. I bought so many dresses..oh yeah and also matching jewelry for dresses... well halmoni told me to buy whatever i want so who am i to disobey he-" jennie stop when she saw lisa glaring at her..

"Hey what's wrong

"Hey what's wrong..? Since we come back from mansion you're not saying anything.." Jennie ask but lisa didn't answer..

"Oh right.. How can i forget..see i also bought for u too.. Isn't it beautiful..you wear this on my wedding and-" jennie cut by lisa laugh...

"Your wedding.. Off course... Thats the only thing you think about... Huh.. What about me huh...WHAT ABOUT ME..." lisa scream and thorw the all bags..

"Lisa!!!.. Do you know how expensive the-"

"SHUT UP.. All you Care about this useless things.. do you care about me.. Do you know how I'm feeling right now... DO YOU?? " lisa scream with teary eyes.. Jennie look at her worriedly...

"Lisa what happened..?" Jennie ask and touch her face... Lisa push her hand away..

"You said that you will make everything alright.. You will make jungkook mine.. "

"Yes i said and I will-"

"HOW HUH HOW... WHEN HE SPENDING NIGHT WITH THAT B!TCH... do you know where were he last night... HE WAS AT THAT B!TCH HOUSE.. WHOLE FCKING NIGHT.." Lisa scream.. jennie eyes widened...

"I can't even imagine what the fck they were doing whole night..." Lisa said with disgusting face and grab her hair tightly...then look at jennie..

" And you know when i try to come closer to him, he fckng throw me out of his room like i-i'm some k-kind of fcking t-trash... " lisa start crying... Jennie feel bad for lisa and curse jungkook and taehyung.. She hug her sister...

"Clam down everything will be alright-"

"I-i don't want anything jen... I just want m-my k-kookie.. I-i love h-him.. Please d-do something..or i will d-die.."lisa cry on jennie shoulder..