17

Flash back continue

After few days passed.. namjoon is like forget smiling... All he do is just crying all day... Jin try to talk to him make him eat something but he always refused.... Just staring at his and his hobi pic... He still believes that his hobi came back to him and said that it was all a lie and he still love him...

"Joon come on how long you gonna stay like this... " jin said to namjoon who is sitting in living room looking outside the window... Namjoon and jin live together because they both are Orphan...they are together since childhood..

"Just leave me alone..." Namjoon mumbled with blank face..

"I made kimchi fried rice... Your favorite..." Jin said.. Namjoon look at him...

"H-hobi also l-love kimchi fried rice... R-remember how h-he leave his a-all work and c-come here j-just to e-eat y-your food s-specially k-kimchi..." Namjoon said with teary eyes... Jin also look down sadly remembering his ex friend...

"Where i-i get wrong h-hyung... Was i-i making mistakes... Was i n-not making h-him happy..."namjoon again start crying...

"Stop joon... You didn't do anything stop blaming yourself... stop thinking about hoseok and take your mind somewhere else...here you watch t.v i will bring some snacks... " jin said and turn on the t.v

Namjoon just ignore and look outside the window but his attention quickly went to t.v when he heard his beloved name... Jin also look at the t.v from the kitchen when he heard hoseok name...

'Jeon hoseok is announced as New CEO of jeon's industries... Mrs jeon haesook give her son all responsibility of companies... So ma'am you think your son can take care of all companies..?" Interviewer ask

"Off course my son has all qualities to take care of the business... I was waiting for this day to come and give all responsibility to him and go on vacation with my friends.." Haesook said with laugh and making all interviewer laugh too...

"What about you Mr.jeon hoseok how you feeling to become new CEO...?" Interviewer ask

Namjoon smile when hoseok face come on t.v..."he looking so beautiful.."

"I'm so much happy i can't even imagine

"I'm so much happy i can't even imagine...Yes I'm nervous too because it's a big responsibility but i know i can do it... And also there's this good news too we want to share.... Mom you tell them please " hoseok said to haesook. ..

"yes please tell us ma'am'' interviewer ask

"Actually Next month my son jeon hoseok and Mr lee daughter Lee Ji-eun are getting marry...my daughter come here" haesook call ji-eun..

my daughter come here" haesook call ji-eun