Coffee and confrontations - Floyd's pov

Start from the beginning

I'm scared of losing him again, but before I can zone off into my thoughts further,

"Uh hello there? What do you guys want?" A snarky high pitched voice broke my depressing thoughts with its ear grating quality.

"Muffins, Ven get a big blueberry muffin!" Poppy happily whispering into Veneer's other ear as Viva eagerly hopping as she nodded her head.

"Oh with chocolate and sprinkles!" Viva hopped as she gripped Poppy's arm excited.

"Can we get a blueberry muffin with chocolate and sprinkles on top and uhhh a extra large iced peach green tea lemonade-"

"You want that troll sized or rageon size?" The disinterested cashier popped their gum at us as Veneer rose an eyebrow before saying

"Wait there's a troll size?"

"Yeah we offer that now"

"Well then... shit..... uh we'll have-" Veneer moved and pointed at everyone as to count them before saying,

"8 we'll take 8 of those to go." The curly haired cashier then pointed at a pin-pad and veneer happily pressed the translucent card to the pad listening to a loud beep before using the buttons to enter a code. His tiny hands consuming the buttons made me chuckle as he tried to practically smack the buttons.

"Oh it feels good to use my card again!" He squeezed the plastic to him and looked at the cashier before asking,

"Heyyyyy is there anywhere here that sells troll sized clothes?" He battered his eyelashes as the overworked cashier nodded and spoke up again,

"Yeah there's a place down the street called Cute Surprises, it's troll owned." I watched as my darling was vibrating from the overwhelming joy of the idea of a shopping binge with his credit card again.

We received our muffin that we were all going to split and the drinks and moved to a table that was unoccupied by the quiet cafe.

we started chatting while sipping our ice teas with me taking a sip shivering at the sweet tangy peach flavor hitting my tongue, Veneer definitely not only had a good taste in fashion but drinks as well.

A snarky obnoxious laugh from across the cafe broke Veneer out of his happy stupor which in return caused me to be on my guard.

"Oh sweet fucking god, I didn't realize they'd be here..." my beloved's voice trailed off as the three Rageons turned and seemingly recalled him despite his new smaller fuzzier appearance,

"Hey is that Veneer!" The pale white Mount Rageons strutted over to us their hair ranging colors with one girl with peach colored hair, the one boy having rich violet hair and the third girl having green hair just like Veneer.

"Oh fuuuuuuccckkk meeee." He tried to hide his face using his hand only for the three Rageons to reach our table. I stood in front of him as he rested his chin on my shoulder silently snuggling into my neck to seek out comfort.

"Heyyyyyy guyyysss~" he moved his fingers as a greeting as he held in a cringe from how easily excited the three older Rageons were at seeing him,

"Wow i'd never thought we'd see you again since you and Velvet became famous especially since your practically tiny now." The lime green haired girl smirked as he didn't make an effort to move away from them as he only gripped tighter to me.

"Uh Yeah uhhh life's been busy with being a troll and stuff." He snipped trying to keep it sweet as he kept his grip on my vest refusing to let up. A pouty expression crossed his face as they kept prodding him,

"Oh Veneer we miss you on the church choir, no one was as excited to sing about the lords praises as you were!" The purple haired boy smiled and I rose an eyebrow at him of his involved with a church choir.