Two hearts beat as one 🩷

I heard him gasp as I ran my fingernails up his chest as my tail tugged on his even harder, he snarled with want as I felt his cock grinding into mine with a feverish inch.

I went to unzip my dress in a frenzy trying to find the zipper by guiding my fingers through the teeth only for Floyd to flip me over with me landing softly on the blanket on my knees those warm indigo hands pushing the dress up as my chin was on the blanket. My body shifting to be more comfortable.

I felt his hands gliding themselves up my hips, slightly digging obsidian nails into my flesh as I hid my heated face in my knuckles as I struggled for air as our love filled hazy fog consumed us both.

One of his hands slipped away from my thighs and gripped my tail, whimpering at the stab of pain that numbed into a pleasurable tingle at the feeling of having my tail skillfully manipulated by my lover.

I felt a chilled wind kissing my exposed skin as more material of my dress crunching around my waist, completely exposed as I laid on all fours with my face and chest touching the ground.  My fingers twisting and curling around the edge of the blanket,

His hips pushed against my backside as he draped himself over me biting my ear as he kept rubbing the fur covered end of my tail. His hand soon left my tail and raked it across the clump of fur on my chest burying his nails into my downy fur as he peppered my throat with kisses that ended in sharp stinging bites that made me forget my name.

"I want you to feel amazing sweetheart." His voice got more animalistic it almost sounded like a husky growl which sent shock waves to my groin as he played with my slit.

He then bent his finger on his available hand and let the first knuckle press itself against my slit. I feel my eyes bleeding tears down my face as his tail wrapped itself around my cock. He slowly tightened his grip on my tail as he slowly moved back and forth causing a shrill pleasure filled cry leave my lips as electric shockwaves filled my cock with more blood.

He licked my throat as he slowly moved his knuckle in a gentle circular motion before inserting it into my slit. Boiling hot sparks of pleasure shot itself up my spine and I shuttered with a soft moan that struggled to get louder due to me muffling my cries with my fists lightly digging my teeth into them.

I hear the squelching of my now fiancé's finger rubbing against my insides, my body felt as if it were aflame as I couldn't help but let out muffled cry, spreading my legs further apart pushing myself more down to the ground.

Soon one finger became two and that familiar sharp pain came. I shivered as I clenched against the intrusion.

"God you're so beautiful Veneer, I can feel your shell gland in this position-" his teeth then sunk themselves into my shoulder leaving more marks on my pale fur,

"Shell gland?!" I gasped as he hit a spot that made my vision go completely white with a loud bestial noise slipping from my lips.

"It helps with the formation of eggs, which once they come from the shell gland, they'll go through the oviduct then are pushed from the Cloaca~ which is what this is." He thrusted his fingers harder making my eyes slam shut as my lungs were rapidly loosing oxygen. My cloudy mind purred at the thought of a baby but I shook my head at the odd thought that crossed my mind.

Maybe this is one of the new instincts that came with being a Troll. My body itched as I squirmed trying to impale myself harder on those cerulean fingers. Soon a sugary sweet scent wafted itself into my nose; it was delicious and made my mouth water with it's ambrosial sweetness.