✧39✧

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

"Great, I love you too"

Rayzal's reaction was one of pure joy as he heard her say the words back to him. His face lit up like a candle and a genuine smile curled on his lips, they finally said it.

His eyes became softer as he felt a swell of happiness bubbling inside him. He pulled her close, wrapping his arms around her and squeezing her tightly with a sharp breath, his face buried into her neck as he just wanted to savour the moment and feel her body pressed against his.

The two of them were surrounded in the dim light, their bodies collided against each other comfortably. It was a perfect moment in time, as if everything else around them had stopped and they were in their own world.

The Alpha's head was buried into her neck and his warm breath was brushing her skin as he just wanted to enjoy the moment of closeness and physical intimacy.

It was like their own little bubble, a perfect world of just the two of them, a space designed only for them to exist comfortably and intimately.

"I have another surprise hun"

"There's more?!"

Y/N sits up on his thighs, straddling him as she brought her hands to her red cheeks with an idiotic grin.  Rayzal smirked and raised himself as if he knew exactly what his next move was going to be.

He pushed her down, but this time he was taking his place as the dominant one and his body pressed over hers as he looked down at her with those golden eyes.

"Put your legs on my shoul~ders, hold me in your thighs... Baby~"

He acted out the lyrics that he found on the internet and placed her legs on his shoulders, pulling her closer as she engulfed him in her thighs.

He ran his hands along her curves, his hands sliding over her warm skin as he felt the heat of her body pressing against his.

His fingers gently brushed against the delicate flesh of her thighs as he moved his hands upwards slowly in a teasing manner.

Seductive golden eyes fixated on the excited chocolate ones, the man licking her skin in a sensual way that earned him a giggle from the lady.

Continuing his slurs as if he was drunk but he was sure of himself that he was sober and was treating her like a queen.

He was enjoying this moment in his own personal heaven as he felt the soft skin of his lady wrapped around him, he continued to caress her skin and leave kisses on both of her thighs. Grinning as he heard her laugh, finding the whole situation to be hilarious.

"Squeeze me oh, so tight~ show me..."

Y/N slowly tightens the gap around his neck with a firm squeezing grip as he closes his eyes with a wide smile, looking deeply satisfied and completely content with the feeling of suffocation from her squishy thick thighs.

He can't help but enjoy being completely engulfed by her curves as he loses sight of everything but her and the feeling, her soft flesh squeezing him tightly with no signs of letting up.

"And cut my air supply off~"

His vocals fill the room with a soothing deep husky voice, his tone low and rough as if it had a purpose. She was enjoying the moment with him, his manly voice was attractive and made her feel giddy.

Her girly little heart beats heavily every time he said anything and it just made her fall even deeper into the intimacy of the situation.

The afternoon became a pleasant one once the two lovers were done being lost in passion and intimacy together. They sat there on the bed, their bodies pressed against each other for a while longer, still enjoying the moment but now in a more gentle and relaxed manner.

There was a feeling of affection towards each other and the warmth of the air was still filled with love and care. It was a moment that should never end and would be preserved in their memory for a long time.

✯☆✯☆✯☆✯☆✯☆✯☆✯☆✯☆✯☆✯☆