✧32✧

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

"How terrible, I'am so sorry to hear such news"

"It's okay Laura, I've always wished to return home and see them again but fate has other plans. As much it hurts me I have to move on at some point, i couldn't bare drifting around and wasting my time grieving over their deaths, i still have a little brother to look after to until he's independent enough to face the world"

A deep sigh exhaled from the female brunette's lips as her head rested on the other woman's lap, being stroked by a gentle hand from the elegant mermaid.

When was the last time she ever spoke to a female again?

"You know, just incase I'm next"

"Shh dear, don't let your mind wander too far..."

A soft tone from the older female almost lulled the human to sleep, her vision slowly become hazy but she's not tired yet. Being treated like a kid is something Y/N didn't know she ever needed, someone she can look up to other than her boyfriend.

"A strong soldier like you should set their emotions aside because it'll could ruin one's life and hurt those they love even when they didn't mean to. Rage is just as dangerous as hatred, it's even worse if you couldn't control them. An unwanted massacre could happen."

Laura raised her head to look at her bunny sitting in on the stool Infront of the vanity and playing with the dolls quietly as to respect the brunette's state, smiling at the girl's politeness, she continues to focus back to the depressed woman on her lap.

Running her slender fingers along the chocolate locks, she continues her speech.

"At this point, I can hardly call you a soldier as I see you more of a queen who gone through a lot for her family's sake and yet she never stopped fighting even when the battle has ended, she's here and her courage is just as beautiful as the queen herself"

Not a word being stammered by the brunette, a silent tear rolled down her delicate skin, staining her cheek then onto the other woman's dress.

She never been affected this much by such advices, the more she lives in this penthouse, the more she learns about them. These creatures had lived for a very long time and still breathing the same air to this day, possessing such wisdom and could enchants anyone's hearts with their words.

"As a big sister, I do need another big sister"

The green eyed lady's heart warmed at the brunette's words, her pink lips curved into a smile and a contented sigh emitted from her as she continues running her fingers on the woman's strands.

"If you say so, dear sister"

Y/N slowly shifted her head from the mermaid's lap and climbed on the bed to sit next to her, crossing her legs while facing the woman as she grins through her tears.

Laura softly cupped the brunette's face and brushed the salty waters away with her thumbs, leaning in and placing a kiss on both red tinted cheeks as a giggle could be heard from the other little female.

"Me next! Me next!"

The sunshine bunny waddles her way and jumped to the bed, crawling to the adults and bounced happily on the soft mattress waiting for her turn to be pampered by the mermaid.

Chuckling at the girl's behaviour, the pale blond lady pressed her lips on the child's squishy cheek while the other lady did the same on the opposite.

Feeling two pairs of soft lips on each side of her cheeks at the same time had the bunny blushed and squeal in high pitch before bursting out into laughter and the two grown ups brought her into a sandwich hug and they giggled all together.