✧22✧

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

●。☆•°◉.☽Rayzal's POV☾.◉°•☆。●

I love her

But I won't forget how delighted she was, having me to bottom just to console her. The way my dignity flew out of the window and never came back.

I would be lying if I say I didn't enjoyed it..in that kind of way. Guess I'll forgive her. Or not, depends, Whatever.

I hold no grudges against my mate, she did nothing wrong but I'am.

When we had a small talk that night, I remembered exactly how disappointed she was and I never thought she would be looking so hot all mad like that, though my heart is filled with regret and pain. I deserved that.

That very night she was rough, I understand. I've always had trouble on controlling myself especially in heat, the guys had to lock me up before i could go berserk but that day, i insisted that I have it under control.

I was wrong

Somehow Y/N managed to come in at the wrong place and at the wrong time

How unfortunate our meeting was. What am I gonna tell her family? Or worse, my pups.

Wait a damn minute

I realized that Y/N never mentioned about getting pads or any sort like the rest of female humans. Ever since the day she got marked for the first time.

No way she's pregnant right? I'm sure her stomach hasn't change shape, no morning sickness, no weird cravings. She seem normal and there are no such scent.

I couldn't smell her menstruation either since the scent was strong as hell, enough to make us go weak. Not to mention how bad it smelled.

Do womens ever smelled themselves when they're in that time of the month? I swear they got a scent of a corpse.

Our late foster parents taught us a lot. One time when I was still young, I stumbled upon a vibrant pink looking package filled with soft cottoned plastic stacked neatly on the vanity in their room

I asked mom about it and she almost resemble a tomato, stuttering but made her words clear nonetheless. Curiosity has always fucked up our brains.

That was so embarrassing

And Benjamin took his time longer than expected. It's been 30 minutes since he left to the washroom, no texts, no calls, did he got kidnapped or something?

Hah, who in their right mind would kidnap a grown ass man? Especially an idiot and that's stronger than they seem.

Or could it be...

"Zal...Rayzal...Earth to Rayzal? Hello~"

I snapped to the source of voice and it's none other than my lovely Y/N

"Are you even listening?"

"Sorry I spaced out, you were saying?"