✧31✧

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

"Since when you both had a kid?"

Asked the intimidating latter as he eyed the two females suspiciously and then to the indigo haired man in the middle.

"Hi, I'm Ria!"

Exclaimed the girl as she smiled brightly like the little sunshine she is, however the dark haired male remained his expression stoic and waited for the Viper to speak.

"Welcome back, who are these newcomers?"

Another male approaches them with hands in his pocket, the mischievous ruby eyes turned to one of surprise once his vision fixed on the familiar beige woman.

"Aren't you..."

Memories of the past event rushing in, where he used his body as a shield to protect that one maid from getting the boiled tea splashed at her and took the burn instead.

The faint red mark remained tattooed on the right side of his back as a sign of a battle scar that he had saved someone from getting hurt for just the tiniest mistake.

And that maid was none other than the pale blond lady herself, standing opposite him with wide eyes and jaw dropped slightly.

"Is there something I didn't know?"

Zane gently clasped the woman's hand in his, jealousy slowly building up inside him as he raised a brow at the white haired man and his soon to be wife.

"Chill out will ya? It's not like what you think"

"And you're telling me now?"

"Remember when you left to Russia for further training? Now please let me explain"

While the Alpha left to the kitchen with an unreadable expression, Zane twitched in annoyance but since the curiosity is creeping up inside him and it has something to do with the love of his life, he followed the snarky male deep into the living room with a low hiss of curses.

"I assume you haven't told him about me yes?"

The green eyed lady nods shyly while pursing her lips, hands on the cushion that's placed on top of her lap. She never thought she'd ever see him again as she's the reason he gotten hurt due to her clumsiness.

"That's okay, I'll take it from here. Me and the boys was invited for lunch at the old bastard's doma-"

"Benjamin, language"

A tray was placed on the rectangle surface of the coffee table, four cups of hot beverage and a fancy glass bowl filled with several scoops of ice cream for the child, decorated with whipped cream, chocolate syrup in a zebra pattern and a cherry on top. A plate of blueberry butter cookies served before them.

Piercing golden eyes darted to the little girl sitting in between the adults then moved sharply to the Enigma who's pouting for interrupting his talking.

He faked a cough before continuing while grinning apologetically to the child who only grinned back in return with a short giggle as she shoved a spoonful of the frozen creamy treat.

"As I was saying, the lunch went well as we discussed on some business matters until it's time for the dessert, the tea was way too sweet but we're fine except for the hot headed retard"

Laura tensed in her seat while the scene of the unfaithful event played in her mind, a burst of guilt ran all over her body as she kept her gaze fixed on the ground.