✧36✧

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

"Oh Y/N, what brings you here on this lovely afternoon?"

The white haired man clasped his hands together on his oak desk, gesturing the woman into his office and smiling at her. It was almost as if he had forgotten the fact that she used to be his hostage.

"Just decided to drop by for a quick chat"

Y/N replied with a grin and a friendly wink and took a seat opposite him. The atmosphere was warm and inviting, and Benjamin felt himself relax a little despite the fact that he was still on edge due to last night's event.

"Everyone been talking about a strange noise last night, did you heard anything?"

Benjamin raised a brow as his smile dropped a little, humming as he pretends to think before shaking his head.

"Unfortunately, no I suppose.. I didn't hear any noise...or perhaps a concert must be happening in town last night?"

"There wasn't any music blaring around though, it sounds more like someone... Screaming and moaning"

The male stiffed and dropped his jaw, dramatically gasp and leaned in for a whisper.

"Probably Zane and Laura having sex"

"But Ria is sharing the same room with them"

"Or could it be your brother and his school nurse?"

"That's way too far"

The white haired man gives a defeated shrugs and leans back into his seat, gulping as he tries to remain calm and not seem suspicious.

"Cool candle cover, where did you get it?"

His ruby eyes averted to the skull that's sitting on his desk by the side, he just chuckled and smiled innocently.

"I bought it from the craft shop when we were in the mall. Sadly there's only one left, heh my luck"

Narrowing his eyes slightly with a soft glow and his smile remaining the same, the brunette runs her finger on the hard yet delicate surface and shivered when she realized how real it feels even when she never touched an actual human bone before.

But for some reason she couldn't stop feeling it and admire how it even happen to be an average human head size.

"I wonder what kind of material they use..."

"I was wondering the same thing uh.. actually it's a multipurpose decoration but I just use it as something for an aesthetic you know what I'm saying."

Laughing sheepishly as he cleverly lied with a straight face and won't tell her that it's actually an actual person's skull, his damned enemy.

He spent days trying to clean the bone and gave the organs such as brain and eyeballs to Noah as a welcome gift and the Elf accepts it wholeheartedly then he stored the spear in the bulletproof case in the safe room underground, where he kept the cash, jongkong and diamonds.

"About your debt, consider it settled."

"Huh?"

"It's my first time showing such empathy, let me carry those burdens."

"But-"

"Sweetie don't worry about it. I hope you see us as family rather than business partners, we've been living together in the same roof after all."

Y/N wanted to cry from the overwhelming feelings building up inside her, she never thought the shark leader would be kind enough to consider her as a part of them.

Like one family.

"Also don't worry about your brother's hospital bills, everything is on me"

That's it, sobs emitted from the brunette as she brought her hands up to cover her ugly crying face. She felt the weight being lifted off of her shoulders. Benjamin looked over to the files with the name Anderson's Family on it and made a mental note to burn it as their deals is finally over.

"I don't know what to say other than thank you..."

"It's okay dear, I'm just doing what I think is right"

Benjamin held a sweet smile as he grabs the brunette's hands and caressing them with his thumb, gently comforting her as he waits for her to stop crying.

"By any chance, have you seen Hariss? He didn't come down for breakfast this morning."

"H..Hariss? You guys are looking for him?"

He mentally cursed at himself for stuttering and blinked frantically as heat slowly rushing to his face. Pulling back his hands, he shifting on his seat as he faked a cough to get the lady's attention as he noticed her frown.

"Are you alright? Your face is red"

"The AC is not working, I'm waiting for the mechanic to come and fix it"

"Uhm...okay, so do you have any ideas on where he could be?"

"Morning jog. He should home by now"

"Exactly! Well maybe he had breakfast outside"

"Yes..yes... He always make us worry sometimes hhah..!"

Benjamin quickly act like he's about to sneeze but none came out and saw the brunette blinked in surprise. She didn't think much as she gave a small nod and looked around awkwardly.

"Bless you"

"Thank you dear, it means a lot"

Then a knock could be heard, the Enigma yelled for the person behind the door and it opened with a low sound of creak revealing another brunette who is a young male peeking his head in.

"Hey Y/N"

The boy said while holding the door open waiting for his sister, Y/N's blank expression replaced with joy at the sight of her brother. She stood up and gives a bow before she leaves to the flushed man who only waved saying he doesn't mind the formalities.

He watched her leave and once the door shut completely, he suddenly let out a long moan as his body jolted and legs shaking badly.

Lowering his head to look under his desk is a man that the whole house is looking for, hearty teal eyes gazed into his ruby ones as the slurping noise become louder and his head bobbed faster, trying to take him as deep as he can which triggered his gag reflexes.

"You might hurt yourself..."

Benjamin grabbed a handful of blonde locks and gripped not so tight but enough to guide him slowly. Though the Beta is stubborn ignored him and continues to suck him dry, choking and coughing once in a while.

The Enigma groaned and closing his eyes a look of pure pleasure on his face, he thrusted his hips up and hit the back of the blondie's throat, both let out a satisfying sound filling the office in the middle of the day.

✯☆✯☆✯☆✯☆✯☆✯☆✯☆✯☆✯☆✯☆