✧23✧

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

"Where did those nerd glasses go? Do you know how hard it is to not call you out in that cafe?"

"Shut up! I should've killed you years ago"

"But do you think you can beat me in an equal fight?"

"Don't provoke me you bastard"

"My my, getting feisty are we?"

A fist flew towards the white haired man only for him to hold the white knuckled fist, preventing the irritated man to hit his smiley face.

Benjamin twisted his opponent's whole arm by just groping the fist, earning a painful yell from the violet eyed man and his back was being kicked before shoving his body to the ground, stepping with force as he pins the male. The sound of concrete cemen cracking and bone breaking from his torso could be heard.

"FUCK!"

"Ah, music to my ears"

Tears wells up at the corner of violet eyes on various reasons, his ribs broke again for the 35th time, worsening the pain by a foot pressing against his back that's belonged to the Enigma and his arm being held in the air, one last twist and he'd sure it'll fall off from his body.

But on top of it all, his dignity and it's the biggest mistake he'd ever did in his life. He attacked first and didn't react on time.

"I'm assuming you're having second thoughts? Let's make a deal, I'll let you go but you must leave the mafia and work under me like the rest of my loyal comrades."

"I'd rather die"

"With pleasure"

Before Benjamin could give one last twist, the hurt man used his strength to grab the ankle that's planted on his back and to the Enigma's surprise, the Viper quickly turned his body around and sent a kick to his stomach. Eventually releasing him as he took a few step back.

The indigo haired man rose from the damaged ground and stood limply as his bangs shadowed half of his face. Low grunts leaving his mouth.

Benjamin smirked with scoff as he regained himself, he watched his opponent coughing out blood while holding his chest where his torso was throbbing in pain. A glint of amusement twinkled in those ruby orbs.

"What? I didn't rip your limbs yet, we're just getting started"

The Viper clenched his fangs, hands balled into fists, anger flared the more he hears a cheeky husky tone coming from the filthy mouth of the white haired man.

In a flash of light, Benjamin appeared Infront of his opponent, wild grin stretched from ear to ear as he ready to perform a roundhouse kick to bring the man down once again but the quiet Viper clicked his tongue and outsmarted him by arching his back all the way behind to avoid the deadly strike.

He raised his leg to the Enigma's chin sending him hurled in the air however, the man landed on his feet while rubbing his bruised chin with a low growl.

Body radiated with rage as the white haired man dashed forward to send a blow but the other male twist his body to the side before shift his spot to another as he moves swiftly.