✧18✧

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

The two men left the gym as they breathed heavily and towel slumped around their neck, their shirt sticked on their toned body, creating a perfect line along the curves of the chest and abs.

Wiping the sweat off his forehead, Rayzal glanced at Y/N with a smile as he passed, and then stopped when he caught a scent in the air that was familiar to him.

It wasn't his nor hers

It's someone else he know

The dark haired male ignored the Beta that didn't stop talking about a certain celebrity, he towered the girl from behind her menacingly while gripping his towel tightly in a fist, with low and dark husky voice, he spoke.

"Who?"

Y/N jumped at the sound of a deep manly voice and hurled the horror genre book she was reading somewhere on the ground.

She whipped her head to the back and was met with his clothed abs, his muscles bunched and tensed, his sweat filling her nostrils as she slowly moved her eyes up to meet his while blushing furiously.

As Rayzal loomed over her, he took a step forward and grabs her chin, bringing his hard clothed cock near her face and used his other hand to rub the length against her cheek.

She was frozen in surprise and fear in her seat, staring up at him with wide eyes as her cheek being massaged by his cock. She felt his anger but also the hint of arousal in his gaze.

She trembled slightly and didn't know what to say or do, her heart racing as a wave of conflicting emotions flooded through her mind.

"Who?"

The male asked again. His tone firm and low, his expression dark and annoyed  as his eyes studied her with a fierce intensity.

"Who..who?"

"Don't play dumb with me you whore"

Rayzal turned her head to face her front and pulled her down by her hair, head draped over the edge of the backrest of the sofa, her upside down gaze locked on his clothed shaft

"Open that pretty mouth of yours"

Y/N did as told despite the awkward position especially when he's standing behind the couch and her head being held back. Her neck started to hurt.

"Shouldn't we do this in our room or.."

"If you're not gonna answer my question then fucking take it like the slut you are"

Grabbing her face once again, he slipped his hand into his pants and pulled out his rock hard cock. The length is bigger up close

The veiny shaft got shoved into her wet cavern, triggering her gag reflexes as it forcefully buries deep down her throat, his balls hits her nose and tears prickled at the corner of her eyes.

Moans muffled at both pain on the position and her hole clenching around nothing as she crossed her legs and rub her thighs together, wetting her panties in process.