✧28✧

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

After a long and grueling ordeal, the five guys had managed to escape from the troubles and damages that they had caused. Reclining in comfy couches and cozy corners, they were emotionally exhausted but relieved to have made it out and survived.

They were now resting in this lavish space of penthouse and taking a well needed break as they devour the takeout and order another. The night was dark and quiet, with the only noise coming from the TV of a live news streaming city on the big screen with the topic of the collapsed mall.

"Get the spicy wings"

"Will the ice cream melt if we order it online?"

"Don't forget spaghetti bolognese and pineapple pizza"

"Damn you finished the whole box!"

Zane glared at the puffed up cheeks Benjamin who's mouth is messy with cheese sauce, not giving a single damn at the fuming Viper.

"Sho whuff? Em tarrving"

"Don't speak with your mouth full, you might get choke"

A gentle hand from the marksman patted on the Enigma's back, Hariss giggled at their antics as he brought a steamed dim sum to his mouth only to get interrupted by the bored dark haired man.

"Where's Y/N and Asher?"

"Before i joined you guys, I brought them here because it was so noisy with people running around. Don't worry, they're resting in your room"

A satisfied moan emitted from the blondie as he munches on the squishy filled flour. The Alpha nodded in response and picked up his phone to make another set of order for the boys.

Midnight came and with it came the peace and quiet of the night, everyone had gone to their separate rooms to rest and the two new males has been offered a guest room each as they make themselves at home.

"So it was you"

The Viper and the Elf were alone in the dimly lit room of the violet eyed man, a bottle of fine Cabernet Sauvignon with two fine Bordeaux glasses on the coffee table as they sat at the balcony with a pair of borrowed pajamas. Chatting and getting know eachother.

"Surprise I guess?"

"What business do you have there in the first place?"

"It might seem crazy what I'm bout to say"

Zane furrowed his brows and brought the edge of the glass to his lips as he took a sip from the deep crimson liquor, looking up through his lashes in curiosity and suspicions.

"I'm listening"

"I kill people and sell their organs"

Zane almost spilled his wine as he choked while jumping from his seat when he heard those words from the Elf, who he thought was the most normal of the other four.

"I'm also a school nurse"

His shock was undeniable, and he could barely process what the man Infront of him had just admitted blatantly. The thought of someone like him taking the life of a person and selling their organs while at the same tending the children was truly disturbing, and Zane coughed as the liquid is burning in his throat. He found himself completely speechless.

"Don't fuck with me like that"

"Well how do you think I managed to own a AWM?"

"You having two jobs of complete opposite changed someone's whole perspective towards you and with that face???"