✧34✧

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

Everyone had unanimously agreed that a vacation in Germany was the perfect location for their first vacation together, and Benjamin hands down introducing to his personal pilot on phone and private jet for the trip which excites them even more.

The midnight atmosphere was eerie quiet as they settled into bed just after watching an adult movies together and annoy each other with dirty jokes.

Everyone was happy to be in one space again finally, after hours of tension and heated arguments at the dinner table. The joy of this upcoming journey filled the air and it was clear that they were all looking forward to it, despite their recent disagreement.

Time passed as the peaceful atmosphere of the night was broken by a lone menacing figure hiding in the shadows of the dark hallway.

A pair of emerald orbs with thin pupils glowed brightly in the darkness as a low dangerous growl emanated from the one known as the peacemaker of the pack, now having transformed into a hungry beast in heat whose single mission was to search for a prey to satisfy his growing urges.

Each and every step seemed heavy as he was slowly losing control of his senses. His body radiates heat, his face flushed red and the raging hormones coursing through his systems made it all the more evident exactly what he was looking for.

Just one person.

Someone who lived rent free in his mind in a way that was making him lose his senses. He was desperate for something physical, and his lower regions were begging for attention in the worst way.

He found himself standing in front of the certain door, his clawed hand bringing the tips of his fingernails to graze the golden doorknob before turning it around, his heart pumping fast with a mix of frustration and desire.

His instincts had taken over now and he no longer cared about being seen or caught. He was desperate for whatever lie on the other side of this door.

His thoughts were clouded and his mind wasn't able to think beyond the simple logic: open door, get pleasure.

And it opened with a slow click, parted lips curved into a smirk showing pearly white sharp fangs.

The desperate male couldn't risk wasting any second as he stepped into the dark bedroom and shut the door behind him, locking it.

Eyes wide with raw, animalistic excitement, the beast fixed his gaze on the white haired figure who lay with his back faced to him.

He crept slowly towards the bed, unable to let his eyes wander anywhere else but upon his target. He focused all his intent on this one person and nothing else.

He was fixated and driven, the sheer heat of his desire causing his body to nearly ignite from the intensity. Sleeping or not, he wanted to fuck him regardless.

The hungry beast stood over the sleeping figure with all the subtlety of an approaching forest fire. His gaze was unashamedly shameless, teal eyes burning with hunger and lust.

He swallowed the lump in his throat and wiped the drool that escaped his lips, his hand itched to pull the covers down like he had planned and reveal the vulnerable figure beneath but the twist of fate had other plans.

The man he thought was sleeping was now fully awake and had grabbed his hand before he could touch the duvet.

"Bold of you to think you could take advantage of me that easily"

The white haired man spoke up, rising from his bed and releasing his grip on his subordinate’s heated body. His voice was deep and raspy, and there was no sign of fear or hesitation to his tone, yet also an underlying edge of amusement.