✧7✧

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

It has been 6 months since Y/N got captured along with her heart.

Things been getting quite weird and she never expect it to happen this way at all, giving her a comfortable place, food and other necessities. The treatment is unusual and doesn't seem normal when you're a hostage but they're fine with it somehow.

A part of her thought she's lucky to have such considerate and attractive kidnappers while another part of her screaming she should set a escape plan by gaining their trust.

That would be called a traitor since they've done nothing but treating her with care as if she's made of glass.

The other two males left to do some other work and leaving Rayzal to keep an eye on the hostage in their mini cinema, watching a movie on netflix but her mind is elsewhere.

The dark haired men noticed her silence and sighed at the unmoving girl, so he flicked her forehead to bring her back to reality.

"Ow! What was that for?!"

"Are you still watching?"

Y/N's annoyed expression turned into stunned one as she heard his deep silky tone that sent a shockwave through her, filling her stomach with butterflies. Her eyes remained glued to his inhumane breathtaking features.

Back when she was surprised at the sight of them exposing their wolf ears and tails after promising them with her life that she'll never tell anyone about it and fainted with an idiotic grin when it twitches cutely under her touch.

"What are you looking at?"

He sighed this time and his wolf ears flattened on his head, deciding to switch to the other movie since it got quite boring.

"Um..Rayzal? Is there any job I could do here? I've been trying so hard to find one and I sent tons of email of but none of them answering me. I just wanted to help my family, I want to change our lives"

Rayzal raised a brow and turned his gaze to look at the hostage. Lips shaped into a pout, cheeks puffed, chocolate orbs expands large with sparkling stars glimmering inside, begging with hope.

he could've get lost in those galaxy and never return, he already hates her for attacking him that way and he hates himself for having such thoughts.

She's nothing but a hostage and his job is to guard her, preventing her from doing anything stupid such as running away and get herself in much more trouble.

The Alpha shook his annoying thoughts before it gets the best of him and fake cough into his fist, quickly composing himself before answering.

"Is that so?"

The young lady nodded with a hum, gazing at him with hopeful eyes as she turned her whole body facing him. Watching him turning away to avoid her eyes and fixed his gaze towards the TV that's still playing a show as he thinks.

He turned back to look at the girl. Piercing golden eyes travelled to her lips and down to the curves of her body, he wondered what it feels like to cup one of the perky breasts, liking how lean her waist looked with round hips and moved his eyes lower to her thighs.