✧10✧

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

"Y/N!"

"RAYZAL!"

The two men who just got back after running some errands, were shocked and somewhat mad at the intimate scene they walked in on as they exchanged stunned looks then turned their attention to the Alpha.

Benjamin the one who had originally warned Y/N about Rayzal being 'sick' turned to the half naked girl underneath his 'crush' 

He had thought their sweet little hostage was sensible and would stay away from the locked up man and always dreamed of claiming the alpha as his mate, oh how wrong he was.

"IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME! NOT HER!"

The Enigma mentally screamed at the scene before them.

Meanwhile Hariss just shook his head with his arms crossed, disappointed that his girl best friend ignored his boss's warnings.

‌The enraged Enigma growled and wanted attack the girl with his claws out and ruby eyes glowed brightly in fury and out of jealousy.

Hariss was able to hold Benjamin back and calm him down a bit. Reminding him how ridiculous this situation was.

He talked to his boss how they were all just friends and housemates that it's not worth fighting over a girl like Y/N. Be it a hostage or nah because it's too late.

The white haired man calmed down a bit as his eyes returned to its normal crimson shade.

Rayzal grabbed his blanket to cover her bare upper body not wanting Anyone to set their eyes on his mate then he decided to mess with them, especially to Benjamin since his boss has been a pain in his ass.

Shimmering golden eyes staring deep into her brown ones, gently traced his finger on the girl's soft cheek

He then shifted his gaze to the Enigma who glowed his eyes back and clenched his jaw as he fisted his hands till his knuckles turn white.

"LEMME AT EM!"

"CALM DOWN!"

"RAYZAL I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!"

"BITCH I SAID-"

The poor Beta thought everything has cooled off but his friends keep tensing up the situation.

Grabbing the feral boss by his torso once more, trying to prevent him from doing anything reckless and hurt everyone in the room including himself.

The Alpha in heat lowered his head and gives wet kisses against his mate's sweet spot on the side of her neck, not caring the loud sucking noise he makes and the uncontrollable whimpers that came from her. Clearly enjoying his boss's jealousy.

He would have take her right there shamelessly Infront of his friends but doesn't wanna seem that desperate.

"What are you guys waiting for? Free porn?"

The situation is still quite tense, Hariss tries to lighten up the mood by pulling the pouting man out of the room and leaving the two alone.