✧27✧

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

"I see, you're a bad influencer Benjamin"

"Duh"

The four men fought valiantly against the old man, giving their utmost powers and fighting for their rights.

It was not a pretty sight, bloody marks appeared on their skin for the hundred time as the battle went on. They began to get weak from the violence and the exhaustion was evident on their faces yet they never stop for a single breath.

At the same time, Edgar simply stood still
but ruthless in his attacks, using every dirty tricks to try and eliminate his supposed enemies.

It was a relentless and intense battle with both sides and as the 1vs4 raged on, it became clear that only one side would walk away alive.

A curse rolled off from the Rayzal's tongue, his kick was halted along with Benjamin's foot met with the same invisible barrier that shielded the cunning old man from their attacks.

A smirk curved on the old devil's face, knowing what's the their plan was since they choose to fight in a close distance, a wave of burst sends the two males hurled away and thumbled on the hostile ground before getting back up to their feets and try again.

The burning glassy shards that rained upon them once again leaves Noah no choice than to use the heavy projectile as a sword to block the attacks while casting a shield in a form of outlines on his allies.

The marksman slowly running out of energy from all the movements and magic being formed, bullets were out of stock from his pouch and there's only one left remaining in the load.

Zane twirled the the twin daggers that's given by the sniper and dashed towards a bunch of fallen hitmen that's being controlled by Edgar.

A flash of violet lighting bolted, followed with a booming noise that resembles thunder as he sprints. A power that he hid from everyone and self trained well, moving swiftly in a zig zag as where the walking corpse stands and slashed all of them in a mere second.

The bodies of the hitmen were split in half, blood sprawled as they collapsed to the ground but quickly regenerate their mutilated parts and stood back up, appearance is quite disturbing and undescribable.

Meanwhile, the outdoor situation was one of pure chaos and devastation. The sound of sirens from the police cars, fire trucks, ambulances and the rattling noises of several helicopter looming in the air over the building and the media vans filled the air and attempting to gain control of the situation.

Media personnel were swarming the scene, with the reporters from different TV stations stammering the situation on live, the cameras and microphones fixed on them.

Cameramen were running around, taking pictures and recording the incident as much as they could, trying to capture the extent of the havoc and devastation of the traumatizing victims.

It was a tense atmosphere as the reporters struggled remain professional to get their words out while trying to narrate the situation and jumped once in awhile everytime an explosion noise boomed from inside.

The injured victims of the incident were being loaded into the various emergency vehicles, as the officers and journalists attempted to ask questions and investigate to the surviving witnesses and were trying to put pieces together on what had happened inside the mall.

The firefighters tried to gain access to the mall, but couldn't walk in any further as they were finding it difficult and overwhelming due to the sheer amount of the carnage and chaos that had taken place.